Reviews for One Thousand Words
StephWoods chapter 31 . 11/26/2015
Omg I loved this story. I didn't expect that lil twist but it is amazing
Tiggy318 chapter 31 . 4/22/2014
Great story...loved it!
bethelove chapter 31 . 8/18/2013
Awesome story and hope to read more of Eric/Sookie's story in the furture...
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Condoms anyone?
G97 chapter 31 . 6/3/2012
This story was just fantastic!
VixensLair chapter 31 . 5/5/2012
Thanks for keeping the angst to a minimum and dispensing with it quickly. Fun love story. I really enjoyed Sookies personality traits you highlighted and having this from EPOV.
VixensLair chapter 15 . 5/5/2012
I KNEW they were going to adopt Jake!
VixensLair chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
For being such a playboy, he certainly doesn't think about protection! This relationship is too new to get knocked up. Let them be together and learn about each other before a poop-producer is added into the mix! PLEASE. I know, things set in motion and she is already prego. le-sigh.
VixensLair chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
How ridiculously cute and intimate. So fast, but in this case, so right.
VixensLair chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
I like this confident, yet carefree Sookie. Loving the story so far.
VixensLair chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
I love his internal monologue.
VixensLair chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Love it! I would have taken advantage of Eric on top of me for a quick smooch too! Good on you Sookie!
VixensLair chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Awesome sauce... Pam makes an appearance in the very first chapter. Gotta love her! Good start, I am intrigued.
raven2612 chapter 31 . 5/2/2012
Died this is one heck of a story. Thanks for sharing. More power. This made my day after reading the new Svm book which busted my mojo. This just picked me up. Thanks you I have the ending on book 11 :( but you made me so happy with this story. gain thank you

Raven :)
Ali989969 chapter 31 . 12/11/2011
This was an amazing story and thank you so much for sharing it. I make it a point to review stories even when they have been complete for a while. You put the effort into the story and it's only right to get congratulations for it. Thank you again.