Reviews for Just Another Day in Pegasus
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Excellent work! And thanks for that! It was a great conclusion to the story! As for the stargate wiki, the problem is that there are three different ones...
asquinn chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Very nice fic, although other sources (the writers of the show) have stated several times that Sheppard is older than McKay.
DaniWilder chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
How depressing, I'm older than folks on Atlantis! ;-) Not all of them in real life though ;-)

Cute little banter with John and Rodney. I predict they will be racing cars while their wives go into labor at the same time.

Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
That would wake Rodney up! Excellent work, thanks again!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was so sad but still hopeful. You somehow managed to give the characters some joy and happiness after such a horrific experience and a costly loss. I was saddened to see John loose Ronan but somehow I can see him coming back to Atlantis. In my mind he will be ascended and eventually return to Teyla. I always thought they would be a great couple. And why not ascension it worked for Dr. Jackson three times. I hate to see John loose a close friend and treasured member of his team. The wedding sounds beautiful. Hope you are going to keep on with your story so it can happen for real. Great and uplifting way to end the scene. I cried and then I laughed.
dwparsnip chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Nicely done. You've shown everyone's fear and anxiety well, and the ending was a great touch.
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 2 . 1/17/2011

Am I understanding right that RONON DIED? Just checking because that's almost impossible!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aww... very nice work! Thank you for your friendship as well and indulging my request with this piece, :) I know you are not a big sparky fan...

And yes it would be rather funny if you asked me to beta my own birthday gift. It sounds like something Rodney would do, :P