Reviews for Journey through Highschool
2002packattack chapter 42 . 3/15
So many good fan fictions just end all of a sudden. This is the best of them that needs to be revived and continued so please do so or I will start begging. No joke.
nu2004kg chapter 40 . 12/18/2016
I love this chapter and make more chapters fucker
Guest chapter 42 . 10/1/2016
Loved it Loved it Loved it. Good chapters but we don't wanna know about sharpner erasa much anyway they were good too. OVERALL NICEEST ONE.. But would have been more fun if you would have continued
rainne.2000.16 chapter 42 . 9/16/2016
It's been a couple of years since you last updated, I really hope u come back and finish this. I have really enjoyed reading this story. It is a very well written, entertaining, fun story which I really love and want to see what happens next.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Just found this and i'm really enjoying it. Gohan is very OOC but I absolutely LOVE it.

I really should have waited till morning to start reading this cause now I don't want to stop and I really need to get some sleep ;)

~Santesia
Unnamed reader chapter 42 . 8/21/2016
This is such a sweet story :). SO WHY DID YOU STOP UPDATING its been nearly 3 years and this is one of the most popular dragon ball z fanfictions out here and you just stopped updating why this is such a good story and there are endless ways to go from here but you just decided to stop I'm mean why. *sigh* I understand if you have a job but you can still spend time on updating this.
Unnamed reader chapter 33 . 8/21/2016
Good story well written although I could live without the smut but that's just my preference
I'm really looking forward to see how Mr. Satan reacts to videl and Gohan dating and that they "technically" now have a child.
Lolz chapter 29 . 7/19/2016
Aaaaaaaaaa mirai is supposed to be mine My Jelosy is over 9000
Lolz chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
It's good but I think sneezes are the ones that are cute
Nekoinuhanyou chapter 42 . 7/15/2016
update please
Davod007 chapter 42 . 3/20/2016
Love the story bro,
The best fanfiction I ever read. Waiting for the next chapter, man.I hope It will come quickly .
Ethan chapter 42 . 9/27/2015
Pleas make more chapters they are so dang good
no one important chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
your memory of the events of dbz was almost perfect except goku didn't get his saiyan personality back with his memory
Jtyler12 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
goku was a baby when he was on planet vegeta. i could see chi chi giving gohan that punishment not goku, and it just takes me out of the story. plus goku hit his head and became nice, you cant undo that just because you regained your memories that shouldnt exist
dragonDraw chapter 42 . 5/5/2015