Reviews for Journey through Highschool
Unnamed reader chapter 42 . 8/21
This is such a sweet story :). SO WHY DID YOU STOP UPDATING its been nearly 3 years and this is one of the most popular dragon ball z fanfictions out here and you just stopped updating why this is such a good story and there are endless ways to go from here but you just decided to stop I'm mean why. *sigh* I understand if you have a job but you can still spend time on updating this.
Unnamed reader chapter 33 . 8/21
Good story well written although I could live without the smut but that's just my preference
I'm really looking forward to see how Mr. Satan reacts to videl and Gohan dating and that they "technically" now have a child.
Lolz chapter 29 . 7/19
Aaaaaaaaaa mirai is supposed to be mine My Jelosy is over 9000
Lolz chapter 4 . 7/18
It's good but I think sneezes are the ones that are cute
Nekoinuhanyou chapter 42 . 7/15
update please
Davod007 chapter 42 . 3/20
Love the story bro,
The best fanfiction I ever read. Waiting for the next chapter, man.I hope It will come quickly .
Ethan chapter 42 . 9/27/2015
Pleas make more chapters they are so dang good
no one important chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
your memory of the events of dbz was almost perfect except goku didn't get his saiyan personality back with his memory
Jtyler12 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
goku was a baby when he was on planet vegeta. i could see chi chi giving gohan that punishment not goku, and it just takes me out of the story. plus goku hit his head and became nice, you cant undo that just because you regained your memories that shouldnt exist
dragonDraw chapter 42 . 5/5/2015
awesome story cant wait for more :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
After that we would go through a 2 hr practice where at any point our coach could stop us and have us do as many sprints as he see fit. Sometimes our practice consisted of only sprints. Clearly the author knows nothing about sports to make such a meak warm up "difficult" in the eyes of athletes.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
You do realize that 20 laps, 100 pushups and 50 pullups is nothing for athletes, right? I mean everyday for warm up we would do at least 60 pushups, atleast 60 situps, at least 50 bicycle kick, at least 50 crunches, at least 1min of planks, at least 100 quarters, at least 40 pants(dont know their actual name), 20 laps, 10 full sprints. We also did a bunch of things with ladders w/ and w/o dribbling balls. It would take us at most 45 min to finish the warm up that I described.
Guest chapter 42 . 3/21/2015
I liked reading this chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
I loved this chapter
TriplechangerSpeedster1 chapter 42 . 3/15/2015
This is brilliant; how come you haven't updated it recently?!
Please continue it, good Gohan goes to Highschool fic's are so difficult to find and this is one of the best I've read.