Reviews for Journey through Highschool
Continiue chapter 42 . 23h
Thiiiis story ia so good will u finish it?
Surviving Devil chapter 42 . 12/26/2017
So much for those longer chapters. Sucks too, I love this story.
YokaiAngel chapter 42 . 11/23/2017
genius!~~~~~~
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
Dis boi is savage af
lennywashere chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
this really needs to come back
megacharizat chapter 30 . 7/15/2017
now wasn't that nice! no, that wasn't nice, that was fucking awesome!
megacharizat chapter 12 . 7/15/2017
nice,
2002packattack chapter 42 . 3/15/2017
So many good fan fictions just end all of a sudden. This is the best of them that needs to be revived and continued so please do so or I will start begging. No joke.
nu2004kg chapter 40 . 12/18/2016
I love this chapter and make more chapters fucker
Guest chapter 42 . 10/1/2016
Loved it Loved it Loved it. Good chapters but we don't wanna know about sharpner erasa much anyway they were good too. OVERALL NICEEST ONE.. But would have been more fun if you would have continued
rainne.2000.16 chapter 42 . 9/16/2016
It's been a couple of years since you last updated, I really hope u come back and finish this. I have really enjoyed reading this story. It is a very well written, entertaining, fun story which I really love and want to see what happens next.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Just found this and i'm really enjoying it. Gohan is very OOC but I absolutely LOVE it.

I really should have waited till morning to start reading this cause now I don't want to stop and I really need to get some sleep ;)

~Santesia
Unnamed reader chapter 42 . 8/21/2016
This is such a sweet story :). SO WHY DID YOU STOP UPDATING its been nearly 3 years and this is one of the most popular dragon ball z fanfictions out here and you just stopped updating why this is such a good story and there are endless ways to go from here but you just decided to stop I'm mean why. *sigh* I understand if you have a job but you can still spend time on updating this.
Unnamed reader chapter 33 . 8/21/2016
Good story well written although I could live without the smut but that's just my preference
I'm really looking forward to see how Mr. Satan reacts to videl and Gohan dating and that they "technically" now have a child.
Lolz chapter 29 . 7/19/2016