Reviews for Falafelosophy
WaitingGermanluver1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Kanamelove chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ok just seeing the description of this fic made my day, my uncle lives in Astoria so I've been there a million times! Awesome fic XD
GingerSnapDragons chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
... that was... amazing. I... heart. I like it. A lot.
Kikiura chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Duuuude you have NO IDEA how much I love you. Like, seriously. Love this story~ (never got around to reviewing it, sadly. I refuse to use my iPod for such things ((stupid autocorrect)).

Anyways. Awesome.
Meso the Hanyu chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh lol XD This entire thing mde me smile and giggle. And askjldflk I know the street you speak of! Lots of family and family friends in New York city XD And ya for Baklava XD That stuff is delicous.
frozenpixie chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I revisited your page after seeing some truly amazing Turkey/Greece cosplay which made me love the characters, and I remembered that you had a lot of stories featuring them. I'm truly glad I skipped over this story first time round because it meant I was lucky enough to be able to read it for the first time now, and it's truly made my day!

I love your portrayal of the characters and their relationships, I love the setting, and as ever I love the incredibly poignant atmosphere you have a talent for creating. I was totally sucked into their lives, and I want to go to Falafelosophy and eat baklava and watch them all bicker! Truly excellent!
YoutubeGirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This story in one word is amazing.

Down right amazing.

As a fellow Hetalia in New York writer I am blown away by this story. Your writing style and the way you describe Falafelosophy(Awesome name by the way) made me want to go there drink some orange, eat chickpea, salad and be kissed on the cheek by Herakles.

I loved how Sidika was the right blend of Turkey's orginial personality and character but with the obivous gender changes. I loved the converstation between Kiku and Sidika. I loved the bonds between the MedTrio.

In short, I am in love with this fic.
niki uchiha chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
i cant believe i procrastinated reading this for so long. i love it and they are all so entertaining. i was amazed by the kiku thing too but hey it works.

i wish there could have been more to this cuz i enjoyed it so much.

i think i saw a few typos here and there. was the blond who greece slept with a hetalia character or was it just a random person?
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Sorry, but this is awesome and needs reviews. I have never seen such an amazing story featuring the three of them. And Fem!Turkey! Wow. I was half hoping Turkey and Greece would end up together...I like GreeceJapan, but fem!Turkey and Greece would be just amazing. I like the sense of time in this fic. Very well-paced.

Have I flattered you enough? ;) Your other stories are good, too, but this one is just...yeah. I love it.