Reviews for Make A Wish
SpringtrapVegeta chapter 1 . 9/4/2023
I can't wait to read part two!
SpringtrapVegeta chapter 17 . 9/4/2023
I loved the story, it was great, one of the best I've read, the only thing I didn't like was the ending, I hope that the next sequel I like the ending more.
VegetaMyBabyDaddy chapter 17 . 8/14/2023
Cute story I really enjoyed it can't wait to read part 2!
Geurtg chapter 1 . 12/20/2022
Buena historia
Protos Heis chapter 17 . 7/19/2022
I think this chapter should belong to the sequel instead.
Protos Heis chapter 16 . 7/19/2022
Beautiful story but I can't say much about the ending. I guess I feel betrayed. I didn't expect it would turn out like that.

I have to be honest with you. You should minimize your a/n. It's kind of annoying reading it and I'm sure there are others who agree with me.
Protos Heis chapter 15 . 7/19/2022
Am I the only one who wishes Bulma would tell Vegeta about the Dragon Balls?
Protos Heis chapter 14 . 7/19/2022
It's so sweet how they both shared the same "first kiss!" Although, I really prefer the "not-virgin Vegeta. I just don't like the idea of Vegeta not having experience whatsoever. After a lot of fanfics that I read, a very experienced Vegeta seems so hot and knows how to please Bulma well.
Protos Heis chapter 13 . 7/19/2022
Told you it was Raditz! I knew it was him since the last scene in chapter 12!
Protos Heis chapter 12 . 7/19/2022
If it was Raditz who just arrived, I don't think there's anything Vegeta to worry about since he's far stronger.
Protos Heis chapter 11 . 7/18/2022
Poor Bulma. This is probably the first gruesome sight she has ever seen. It didn't help the way Vegeta treated her either.
Protos Heis chapter 10 . 7/18/2022
Vegeta sounded like he was worried about Bulma knowing what he and Nappa were doing on that planet.
Protos Heis chapter 9 . 5/26/2022
It's gotta be Vegeta! There could be no one else. He must've sensed Bulma's ki drifting off and he went there to save her.
Protos Heis chapter 8 . 5/26/2022
Nothing's more pleasing than to see Vegeta being possessive! I love how he didn't want to smell Zarbon's scent on her.
Protos Heis chapter 7 . 5/25/2022
Wasn't Vegeta just a bit older than Bulma? The way you described Vegeta in Bulma's point of view as "the boy," you made it sound like Vegeta is just a little kid.

I like how Vegeta didn't deny that he's jealous.