Reviews for Make A Wish
Many Voices chapter 17 . 7/19
I'm sure you're a little shocked seeing a flood of reviews on a 10 year old fic. This brings me just as much joy now as it did when I first found it. It takes me right back to the time when I was first reading this. I hope this brings back fond memories for you as well. This is one of those fics that I will never forget.

Many Voices chapter 16 . 7/19
I remember the whiplash from this chapter. I remember it all making sense later. The pain is still the same though the whiplash is less.
Many Voices chapter 15 . 7/19
Bulma is very lucky that Vegeta is a much better liar than she is.
Many Voices chapter 14 . 7/19
And just like that the tension snaps. I have to remind myself these are teenagers and not the adults of DBZ.
Many Voices chapter 13 . 7/19
Between this and Aftershocks, you turn Raditz into a fun character. I really do enjoy it.
Many Voices chapter 12 . 7/19
Raditz brought a sense of impending doom the first read through just as much as he does now.
Many Voices chapter 11 . 7/19
And here we meet the poor locals. The suspense here for those that know what's inevitably coming is so intense. Beautifully done.
Many Voices chapter 10 . 7/19
One day Vegeta will learn not to underestimate Bulma. I will say this fic has aged well. It soothes that nostalgic craving I had.
Many Voices chapter 9 . 7/19
I forgot how much I loved this scene. How many times my head met the desk waiting for Bulma to figure it out. Vegeta keeping tabs on her through the scouter is very cute.
Many Voices chapter 8 . 7/19
This is where we remember the radar is with the boys on Earth. The boys that are going to ruin a good thing by the end of this. The trust being built here is something I am so glad you took the time to develop. These two stubborn idiots need this time.
Many Voices chapter 6 . 7/19
I should be working, yet, I'm reading this. Fun times. I love seeing these two crack and begin to care about each other. Feelings are such fun things.
Many Voices chapter 5 . 7/19
And so begins the slow build of Vegeta caring. Reading this again is like coming home. I very much enjoy it.
Many Voices chapter 4 . 7/19
I'm back. I had craving for a an old, comforting fic, and this is where I came. I still love the phrasing of the wish that got us here. Vegeta being so perplexed by a female has me living.
RoyalBlueRoses chapter 17 . 4/6
Great story! read it in 2 days. I really loved it and I'm excited to read the sequel
alulaa chapter 17 . 11/23/2020
I’ve read this fic in Spanish. I really liked it! I’d love to read the second part. Thanks a lot!