Reviews for Make A Wish
Kinglongoria chapter 17 . 10/21
What a clever way to bring her back and hook her up with Yamcha. I wonder if the sequel will be more Canon or not.
Kinglongoria chapter 13 . 10/21
I actually thought he would have appeared earlier. Still got to have Raditz. He just part of team Vegeta. Too bad he s not in the show more. Plus your use of him is great. Plus he brought along Jeice. I like the idea of a retrieval mission. Now he has to come up with a plan and fast.
Kinglongoria chapter 12 . 10/21
Multiverse is pretty awesome. I think I read the 1000 or so pages in one go too. It's just an awesome fanfic comic. I do like all the universe's they create as well. Who would have a Bra born to Vegito would basically be the strongest? Well strongest so far anyway.
Kinglongoria chapter 10 . 10/21
They probably do use a different unit of time or would. But I thinks it's part of the story Toriyama overlooked. It would probably be more like Farscape and measure time by Cycles. Since every planet should have a yearly cycle. But again it's something not mentioned. Toriyama is not big on details and is quite forgetful.
Kinglongoria chapter 6 . 10/21
I like it so far. Teen Bulma is likely to have more irrational decisions than adult Bulma. And at this point in Dragonball probably more naive considering she only was with Goku for a little bit.
Kinglongoria chapter 5 . 10/21
How intriguing that she thinks she should meet Zarbon. But very close to how it happened in the show. It seems the plot like my gravy thickens.
Kinglongoria chapter 4 . 10/21
Yea it is kinda weird how there is no language barrier except on Namek. But like most space stories you just have to assume they all speak some standard language which is even spoken on Earth. I think Star Trek is a bigger offender though since they meet more races but they all speak the same one. Star Wars too I guess.
Kinglongoria chapter 1 . 10/21
This is an interesting concept. I am looking forward to seeing where it goes. So Bulma is probably around 16. I don't think Vegeta is much older right now.
Randel chapter 17 . 10/4
Your are a truly excellent writer. I wish you did own dbz. You truly captured bulma and vegeta's love. I was hooked till the end. I will recommend this to anyone who wants a excellent story and a true romantic experience . Thank you for writing a great story. Hope u one day own dbz or your own anime. You are a excellent writer.
wenbzd1116 chapter 1 . 7/8
Every time I'm in search of new story on Fanfic, I unconsciously thought of this wonderful piece of work as if it is a measuring stick to my future selection. Even though I only read it once a long time ago, I can still remember the joy and excitement your story had brought me with its well thought plot, twists and turns, and interesting dialogues. Those were some sleepless nights and boy did they worth it.
So once again, I'm looking for something new to read, but just can't help myself and stopped by to left a comment. I thank you for writing this story. You are a wonderful story teller, and I hope you never stop writing.
Aww no :( poor vegeta
Yuirii chapter 17 . 5/28
I love your story, it's very original!
I do not want Bulma and Yamcha together... I'll read the sequel, I'm too impatient to read it!
D chapter 17 . 5/26
Hi! For the past few weeks, I've been catching up on B/V fics. There's a ton of them! Unfortunately, not many are in-character and fun.

This fic is such a refreshing breath of air! And I really don't praise fics often. You kept them away from being OOC, and the twist in the last two chapters are both heart-wrenching yet so canonically believable!

Thanks for writing this.