Reviews for Make A Wish
Depasa chapter 17 . 3/15
Fuck you.
Why
Why end it this way I can't I have to cry
Secret.Identities chapter 17 . 1/21
my gosh that was brilliant
off to read the sequel!
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 1/16
Accidentally read the last chapter first, still going to read the whole thing
MissEmiwan chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Actually this is an awesome way to end a chapter. Alway trying to end it on a twist. Well done! I already like this fanfic!
MGJ baobab chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
The worst is that Vegeta IS a psychopathic murderer XD
Sea Wan River chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Great idea for an AU. I'm excited
Flycatcher chapter 17 . 6/5/2016
Thank you so much for this story I enjoyed it a lot. Good luck in your next projects. I just realized this was posted 5 years ago so I hope you are out of college and happy :D
JaggerMania chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
I've never read this kind of take on Vegeta. Back when he wasn't so obsessed with beating Goku and getting stronger. This younger, more (somewhat) caring Vegeta is very believable. This story is pretty interesting so far, can't wait to read the rest
Kinglongoria chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
What a clever way to bring her back and hook her up with Yamcha. I wonder if the sequel will be more Canon or not.
Kinglongoria chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
I actually thought he would have appeared earlier. Still got to have Raditz. He just part of team Vegeta. Too bad he s not in the show more. Plus your use of him is great. Plus he brought along Jeice. I like the idea of a retrieval mission. Now he has to come up with a plan and fast.
Kinglongoria chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
Multiverse is pretty awesome. I think I read the 1000 or so pages in one go too. It's just an awesome fanfic comic. I do like all the universe's they create as well. Who would have a Bra born to Vegito would basically be the strongest? Well strongest so far anyway.
Kinglongoria chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
They probably do use a different unit of time or would. But I thinks it's part of the story Toriyama overlooked. It would probably be more like Farscape and measure time by Cycles. Since every planet should have a yearly cycle. But again it's something not mentioned. Toriyama is not big on details and is quite forgetful.
Kinglongoria chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
I like it so far. Teen Bulma is likely to have more irrational decisions than adult Bulma. And at this point in Dragonball probably more naive considering she only was with Goku for a little bit.
Kinglongoria chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
How intriguing that she thinks she should meet Zarbon. But very close to how it happened in the show. It seems the plot like my gravy thickens.
Kinglongoria chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Yea it is kinda weird how there is no language barrier except on Namek. But like most space stories you just have to assume they all speak some standard language which is even spoken on Earth. I think Star Trek is a bigger offender though since they meet more races but they all speak the same one. Star Wars too I guess.