Reviews for Make A Wish
Nice!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
AWESOME!
Marilu Moreno chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Tu historia es fantástica genial me encanto felicidades
Pao-poeba chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This is the second time I "find" this fic, and I'm sure I enjoyed it s much as I did the first time, though now I'm making sure to add it to my favorites.

For a fic with so few "intimate" scenes, you sure knew how to get my heart pounding and knew just how to sell their love to the reader.
Thanks for a great read [twice]
vegitolol chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
HAha vegeta is serious with her
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
OMG! Your fic was way to better then I was told about from my fanfiction friends Im glad i finally read it.
Can't wait to read the sequel im a Mexican reader to and I say im glad a mexican translated your fic but I like the original :) no wonder ehy you have so much reviews and fans
LadyBardock chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
I liked it a lot :)
dreamdream chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
poor vegeta
wenbzd1116 chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
Seems like someone had make a wish with the dragon balls on earth.
It breaks my heart to see Vegeta being left alone, but I'm loving these twists and turns because not only it adds so much pleasure to the reading process, but it also shows how well your plotting is.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
just started reading this story and i'm already loving it. Can't wait to read the sequel
Super Saiyan Z chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
I'm off to read the sequel
NNP chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
This was great...onto the sequel!
J chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
what is the sequel to this called so i can read it.
Imcharifreakingzard chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
OMG OMG OMG! I looked up "Karbos dbz" because you said that the planet name was interesting (I still don't know why) and it came up with.. With... Hentai sites! It was weird and awkward and I-I mean how? Why is something so innocently searched so taken the wrong way and turned into... That?!
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 7/6/2013