Reviews for Make A Wish
wenbzd1116 chapter 1 . 7/8
Every time I'm in search of new story on Fanfic, I unconsciously thought of this wonderful piece of work as if it is a measuring stick to my future selection. Even though I only read it once a long time ago, I can still remember the joy and excitement your story had brought me with its well thought plot, twists and turns, and interesting dialogues. Those were some sleepless nights and boy did they worth it.
So once again, I'm looking for something new to read, but just can't help myself and stopped by to left a comment. I thank you for writing this story. You are a wonderful story teller, and I hope you never stop writing.
Aww no :( poor vegeta
Yuirii chapter 17 . 5/28
Hi!
I love your story, it's very original!
I do not want Bulma and Yamcha together... I'll read the sequel, I'm too impatient to read it!
D chapter 17 . 5/26
Hi! For the past few weeks, I've been catching up on B/V fics. There's a ton of them! Unfortunately, not many are in-character and fun.

This fic is such a refreshing breath of air! And I really don't praise fics often. You kept them away from being OOC, and the twist in the last two chapters are both heart-wrenching yet so canonically believable!

Thanks for writing this.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Nice!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
AWESOME!
Marilu Moreno chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Tu historia es fantástica genial me encanto felicidades
Pao-poeba chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This is the second time I "find" this fic, and I'm sure I enjoyed it s much as I did the first time, though now I'm making sure to add it to my favorites.

For a fic with so few "intimate" scenes, you sure knew how to get my heart pounding and knew just how to sell their love to the reader.
Thanks for a great read [twice]
vegitolol chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
HAha vegeta is serious with her
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
OMG! Your fic was way to better then I was told about from my fanfiction friends Im glad i finally read it.
Can't wait to read the sequel im a Mexican reader to and I say im glad a mexican translated your fic but I like the original :) no wonder ehy you have so much reviews and fans
LadyBardock chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
I liked it a lot :)
dreamdream chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
poor vegeta
wenbzd1116 chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
Seems like someone had make a wish with the dragon balls on earth.
It breaks my heart to see Vegeta being left alone, but I'm loving these twists and turns because not only it adds so much pleasure to the reading process, but it also shows how well your plotting is.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
just started reading this story and i'm already loving it. Can't wait to read the sequel
Super Saiyan Z chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
I'm off to read the sequel