Reviews for The Little Moments Matter Most
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
These stories are so cute! Klaine!
I used to have this huge cherry tree in my backyard, it was taller than my house. I used to climb it as high as I could and I would just sit there. I did this every day, unless it was raining a lot. I lived in that house for 12 years, I must have climbed that tree hundreds of times. I started when I was six, and by the time we moved out when I was 13, I was able to climb higher and higher, until the branches were too small... This story reminded me of that.
lkfra chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
Cute Chapter, thanks for sharing! Also, if I can make suggestions for a chapter, I would like them to play in the snow and make a snowman or angel in the snow... Also, I would like to see the time when they got togheter and became boyfriends if you don't mind... Well, thanks for writing and sharing it, I really love your stories :)
lkfra chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
I loved that one, the story was very cute! Thanks for sharing :)
lkfra chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Good job! Wes and David are very funny in that chapter, and I love how careful Blaine is with Kurt when he's sick
lkfra chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
I really do hope that in the show, the scene when Karofsy ask forgiveness to Kurt will look like you wrote it (minus the punch). It would be very irrealist otherwise, if Kurt accept his apologies right away. Anyway, great angst and chapter, I love how your stories, thanks for sharing!
lkfra chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
I really liked that chapter! I love your writing style
lkfra chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
haha, I love your Finn Nice chapter
lkfra chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
aw, cute
lkfra chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I liked it, nice story!
YourEyesLikeStars chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
Could you write something involving jellybeans? I'd love you forever
Charlotte -LOVE chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
These are too adorable. And so fluffy! (which is a good thing, of course - Klaine fluff is one of the best things ever invented. Possibly better than Christmas...)
HPJellicleCat chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
*squeel*

I absolutely love this! .

My favourites so far are definitely 'One of those Days' and 'Bad Hair and Awkward Moments'.
nowidontgetit chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
I'm not disappointed in you i thought it was great can't wait to read more
Courage Sun chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
Now my cheek muscles hurt... thanks a lot (*wink*).

~*CS*~
Marte chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Your Klaine-drabbles are adorable, and may I say: you write a perfect Finn. You really capture the cute, akward dumbness... haha, I laughed out loud at the "pown pairs" :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »