Reviews for We flourish in the shadow
Caitlyn D chapter 13 . 3/12
What are you going to name the sequal, so I can look it up.
Vampgurl52 chapter 7 . 1/16
your fantastic! i love it!
stuffedanimalsrule99 chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
This is awesome!
KurenaiAmamoto chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
OMG that was SMEXY!
-goes off to look at more of author's stories-
EvilVampireDucky chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
FFFFFF I love how you ended it by mirroring the beginning. Of course, I'm a sucker for those kinds of endings...

Anyways, I really enjoyed it
EvilVampireDucky chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
When Kaoru mentioned 'Heart of Darkness' I near about cried because I couldn't stand that book.

And the idea of Kaoru possibly liking it makes me want to reread the book I hated most in school.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
I loved your lemon, and I wanted to suggest some *lemon* pairings.

Hunny likes Mori but understands that Mori likes Kyouya. When kyouya and Mori get together, Hunny is sad (I know u don't like angst so u don't need to make it depreseeing, just him not eating cake or something) but Hikaru cheers him up and ends up who is mildly sad that hikaru is leaving thier world gets confessed to by tamaki.

Sorry I never know what to do with haruhi in these yaio scenerios.( ToT.)Basically:
Seme(manlier)/ Uke(girlish)
tamaki / kaoru
Mori/ Kyouya
Hikaru/ Hunny

an obsessed fan
Sorry for the long review but I hope you use my ideas.
Annie chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
I loved this series you've done. :) I kinda wish Akira had actually raped Kaoru while he was unconscious. (Fetish of mine, unconscious Kaoru, haha ;;;;) But I loved this a lot. :)
bwood202 chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
bwood202 chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
heres a hug for you *hugs*
bwood202 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
I DIED OF PISSING MYSELF to death this was HILARIOUS god i need an aspirin now
bwood202 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
hmm i smell tamaki and kyouya yaoi sex scene and my nose is never wrong
bwood202 chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
sorry im the worlds worst fanfiction writer and i hate grammar nazi's but i have to point it out so sorry if it helps im paying close attention to your stories Where are your chef?"
bwood202 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Nevertheless, he is older, and you WAS very drunk
not a grammer nazi i hate those guys it just made him sound like a baby
ALSO how funny was this "No! Don't open it! I want to open! What do you mean it's not proper, it's my house, isn't it? I can open the bloody door if I want to!" BTW great story just bravo seriously man or woman you deserve a metal services to humanity
bwood202 chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
YES! To quote comic book guy best cliffhanger ever