Reviews for Army of Nine
stepay1216 chapter 7 . 3/26
Finish this I hate when good stories die
I have Seen that you Updateted a nother story a whil ago , so I'm asking ... No I'm BEGGING you to continue this story . It's probobly the most interesting story about the nine I have ever read . So please continue the story
Nuria Sato chapter 7 . 2/12
This is the first time I've read a story which has the nine jinchuriki conversing and becoming a part of one another's life! It's certainly exceeded my expectations and I have to say I like the way you've involved the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, it's a well rounded idea and frankly you've definitely picked up on their personalities. I don't know what you have planned for the next chapter but I'd suggest building up the relationship of the nine jinchuriki's. It would be a filler chapter of sorts but it would be more insightful to us readers on where exactly your intending to go with them bonding-who would each of them be closest to? Who would they hold a deep respect and trust for first? Things like that really.
It's been like two years since you've updated and honestly this isn't a story that should be given up on. There's probably a reason you haven't updated this story but I definitely want to see how this story ends. :)
Its too much of a good plot to stop now! So UPDATE!
Nuria Sato.
Las chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Please please pretty please update soon! It's almost been 2 years now! I have had this plot idea in my mind for some while now! But you actually made it! Thank you! I can't wait for the next chapter, I'd like the jinchuriki start to bond over some attack or something, or you could have a time skip where they are like a family and have full control, and kick akatuski butt! And what ever happened to that plot thing with the hokage... I love this story... Please update soon! I'm begging you!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Like what you did with the 3rd Hokage here, given how controversial (to say the least!) Naruto's life up to that point had been.
middlechild274 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
I like the story. Though, I know it might not be updated if I took into account the latest update date. But I like the story.
RememberMe-soon chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
This story is incredible! I love all the character developments and growing personalities. The situations are odd but not so far as to make it any crack-fiction. I'm very interested to hear the backstories for the characters we don't know.

And I get the strong feeling that everyone underestimates Naruto though, because he seems so cheery and is from a relitively mild village. I feel he is too entranced in the new that he hasn't truely opened up yet. While others carries openly the negatives, Naruto buries it dangerously deep. Which is why I think the landscape of his mind is always a such a dark sewer. Hard to find the truth if it cant be seen. It may not be soon, but it would definitely be interesting to trigger something uglier from him. At least a play on his prankster side should come out. With Kiri being a harsh for civilians, I can quickly see him getting upset when people are treated unfairly. If his pranks had his own sort of internal juctice against those who looked down on or hurt him, it would make sense those pranks could dangerously escalate under harsher circumstances. Not that he should go into the dark! version of himself but give him an interesting turn his character could have to cope with.
- sorry I rambled on so much. The characters are so interesting it got me thinking how Naruto everyone knows so well might change a bit under these circumstances. I hope you start it up again.
HitomiFeito chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Love it xx
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Would a Bee and Yugito pairing be possible
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
WE WANT MORE sinirily Germany
dontbother chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
This is my third review here. Once again,I beg you,PLEASE UPDATE! Oh,and,BTW,I would appreciate it if you added a little "Akatsuki" to it. It would be a splendid twist.
Crystal Renee chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
It has been a year. Where are you Kiiam?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
I love this. I have read it atleast 5 times. It's so addictive that I read it over and over again. Good job. Keep up the good work. And omg, this is just wonderful. *fangirl squel and big thumbs up*
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Great story so far Please update soon
Dontbother chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Animelover313
Actually Mai is an OC,and Mei was actually introduced as one of the seven swordsmen.