Reviews for Army of Nine
jackalope33 chapter 7 . 7/5
hmm... i believed that i read this before... and i told you that i would like to continue reading... 6 months ago... just wondering if you plan on finishing this story...
diego163 chapter 6 . 6/13
update the story its great! as tony the tiger would say...please?
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 4/26
Most of the ages seem fine, but I don't see why you changed Kirabi's. In the anime/manga, he was in his late teens before Naruto was born, and he'd even fought Naruto's father.
diego163 chapter 7 . 3/16
update man this is great!
ZirconK chapter 7 . 1/5
A good story though it's sad its not going to be complete.
jackalope33 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
been looking for jinturiki (still cant spell that -.-) fics for so long andfrom what i can tell so far this story has a great start but unfortunately i only read completed fics however i will put you on alert until u finish
The Storyteller and his Books chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
A really nice story you got there i hope you would like to give mine a try as well
0oLucifero0 chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
Hmm... If you wouldn't mind me saying... I think if its about Naruto then have something horrifying from his past discovered like a torture moment, something only a select few knowing about it like a couple of the villagers. Or have naruto's personality broken inside... Make either Han or Fu get really overprotective of Naruto or something. I mean with the past thingie you could make so that hiruzen did something really idiotic and then sealed or made Naruto forget about the incident... You don't have to of course. I really love this story and look forward to the next chapter! You're very talented and I'm impressed!
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Hehehe nice like what you did there.
The Lotad Of Sandwiches chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
I really want to enjoy this story... And for the most part I do but I'm having a lot of trouble accepting mai I'm okay with OCs to a degree but one this powerful is..to put it gently hard to accept but you do write the jinchurikis excellently
stepay1216 chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
Finish this I hate when good stories die
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
I have Seen that you Updateted a nother story a whil ago , so I'm asking ... No I'm BEGGING you to continue this story . It's probobly the most interesting story about the nine I have ever read . So please continue the story
Nuria Sato chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
This is the first time I've read a story which has the nine jinchuriki conversing and becoming a part of one another's life! It's certainly exceeded my expectations and I have to say I like the way you've involved the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, it's a well rounded idea and frankly you've definitely picked up on their personalities. I don't know what you have planned for the next chapter but I'd suggest building up the relationship of the nine jinchuriki's. It would be a filler chapter of sorts but it would be more insightful to us readers on where exactly your intending to go with them bonding-who would each of them be closest to? Who would they hold a deep respect and trust for first? Things like that really.
It's been like two years since you've updated and honestly this isn't a story that should be given up on. There's probably a reason you haven't updated this story but I definitely want to see how this story ends. :)
Its too much of a good plot to stop now! So UPDATE!
Nuria Sato.
Las chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Please please pretty please update soon! It's almost been 2 years now! I have had this plot idea in my mind for some while now! But you actually made it! Thank you! I can't wait for the next chapter, I'd like the jinchuriki start to bond over some attack or something, or you could have a time skip where they are like a family and have full control, and kick akatuski butt! And what ever happened to that plot thing with the hokage... I love this story... Please update soon! I'm begging you!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Like what you did with the 3rd Hokage here, given how controversial (to say the least!) Naruto's life up to that point had been.