Reviews for Army of Nine
brilliant!~~~~
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
Wonderful chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2017
Great chapter! This is a wonderful fic. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2017
Kisame reminds me of Kakashi, actually. Awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2017
Lovely chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2017
Amazing chapter! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2017
Hmmm, is Madara still going to place Yagura under his control? Awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Interesting premise - I'm excited to read more! :)
Violante Martell chapter 7 . 6/23/2017
I loved! I hope that someday you continue! It's one of the stories I've been looking for for a long time! I still have faith (?) That you return the story, I like where it goes (?) Good greetings and take care !
Saraak chapter 7 . 3/3/2017
I must say, I'm really enjoying this. I look forward to any future updates.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/22/2017
update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon
Mean Little Lemon chapter 7 . 2/19/2017
This was so- funny , amazing and whatever positive thing I can attribute to it :3
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2016
update
notactivebomore chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
I enjoy stories that have the jinchuuriki together.
jackalope33 chapter 7 . 7/5/2016
hmm... i believed that i read this before... and i told you that i would like to continue reading... 6 months ago... just wondering if you plan on finishing this story...