Reviews for Army of Nine
Wonderful chapter!
Great chapter! This is a wonderful fic. :)
Kisame reminds me of Kakashi, actually. Awesome chapter! :)
Lovely chapter as always! :)
Amazing chapter! :)
Hmmm, is Madara still going to place Yagura under his control? Awesome chapter! :)
Interesting premise - I'm excited to read more! :)
yolandachiku chapter 7 . 6/23
I loved! I hope that someday you continue! It's one of the stories I've been looking for for a long time! I still have faith (?) That you return the story, I like where it goes (?) Good greetings and take care !
Saraak chapter 7 . 3/3
I must say, I'm really enjoying this. I look forward to any future updates.
update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon
Mean Little Lemon chapter 7 . 2/19
This was so- funny , amazing and whatever positive thing I can attribute to it :3
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2016
update
notactivebomore chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
I enjoy stories that have the jinchuuriki together.
jackalope33 chapter 7 . 7/5/2016
hmm... i believed that i read this before... and i told you that i would like to continue reading... 6 months ago... just wondering if you plan on finishing this story...
diego163 chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
update the story its great! as tony the tiger would say...please?