Reviews for Detention Disclosures
Help How to delete my account chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This one was different from the others of your's i've read. It really made me stop and think about Rogue's diolauge. Very much enjoyed!
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Rogue's explanation is certainly interesting. I like it :) She left Hank speechless. I love it!

Great job!
Raven34link chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
wow she made Hank speechless
Allo chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I like just discovered your library and I'm so pleased! I sware I will leave more reviews while logged on tomorrow. I just needed to tell you how awesome you are.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is a nice look into Rogue's character even if it is slightly different than her normally attitude. Love her sarcastic attitude.

"If I can't make Jean perfect, the least I can do is make her a martyr." - that was an awesome line. I can see her fake exagerated smile with her eyes full of false innocence.

I can understand that a part of Rogue's dislike for Jean could be jealousy, but I like how you written - even though it is sarcastic - Rogue's dislike of Jean's flaws. Jean, who is idolized by all, has been accepted as perfect even though she isn't - even with her acheivements in academics and sports. With Rogue focusing on Jean's flaws - whether because she is jealous or because it makes her feel better about her own flaws - she could dislike Jean for being treated as if she is perfect. Because no one else cares about Jean's flaws and instead praise her for all her accomplishments, Rogue could feel people give Jean the special treatment; Rogue might think she doesn't deserve it. Hence the line "make her a martyr."

Hope my review was a nice indepth critique.