Reviews for Stolen Kiss
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
So powerful! Severus's emotions were so raw and real here, yet the writing was beautiful too. I loved the detail of the get well cards - it reminded me of the letter to Sirius from DH.
thankyoucaptain chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is so beautiful! I love that you give Snape reasons for feeling different ways, and explain everything so clearly. This is written wonderfully.
MilkyStars chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Awwwwwwwh! So sweet :D It's just. freakin. AWESOME! you are a wondeerfullll author!
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
"He swore that he would make it up to her someday."

And he did, didn't he? By protecting Harry!

Anwayy, such a beautiful story, you captured Severus' feelings perfectly, just how I imagined them, but written much better than I ever could!

Great job, lovely use of the prompt!

Priya x
Phoenixica24 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Awww...I seriously feel like crying now...Poor Sev really needed her...Great story, you may have changed my favorite pairing! :D LOLZ.
Rameelia chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is such a nice story. I loved Snape's conflicting emotions and sort-of-angsty reflections. I particularly enjoyed this place:

"But then again, she had had ability to make him better – she could have saved him – and now there was no hope left for him. They were on different paths now, and her light would never again touch his life."

It's so damn heartbreaking! *sobs* Oh, well, I guess that's the way things work in life: you make a mistake and then... angst over it. :P

Well written and all-around lovely one-shot! Thanks for sharing!
SuzyQ15 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
okay so even tho Snape is legit my least favorite character even after finding out what he did for her and Harry, this was sweet in a the-love-of-my-life-hates-me-and-will-marry-my-teenage-enemy way with the kiss that he got and she will never know about (although, on booksie she would have just been acting like she was asleep and then freaked out then he left wondering how to act around him and then confess all this and her feelings towards him later on when he got angry that she was acting differently or avoiding him or something and then they would get together but it would be complicated because he is really her brother's best friend and she doesn't know how he'll react, but its fine because he'll probably get angry then realize he wouldn't want his sister with anyone he couldn't trust and his best friend is the only guy he trusts, so then they live happily ever after, till the sequel comes out...but you know this is NOT booksie so that's not going to happen :) haha) anyway LOVED IT! and I'm off to read more :)
mockingjayde chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
D'awwwww! I LOVE SnapexLily. This story was so sweet and well written. It certianly made me smile, and you closed it brilliantly. Well done!
wisegirlweasley chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That was really sweet. I loved how the ghost of a smile was still on her face, and how sweet that was. I love Lily/James, but I also love Snape-pining-after/Lily. That was really really good!
thenewkait chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was so sad. I think it describes Severus' feelings for Lily perfectly. I love how you wrote that he turned out just to make sure she was ok. The cards are sweet, and what he did to James was perfect! I love this story!

~thenewkait
Bella M chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I cried when I read their story in the book and now your fanfic has made me cry again... beautiful!
ImNotSoEpic chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
and he would have to go back to pretending to hate her and she really hating him.

Love lines like that.

I really love all of your stories, especially the Hogwart's Online Prompt of the Day ones.
Loten chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Okay, in future you're not allowed to write anything that I don't know about in advance :P Or else.

This was very cute. I still maintain Lily didn't deserve him anyway. Poor Sev.
Gc97 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Awwww i love it :) 3 good job !