Reviews for The Execution
PinkytheCorpse chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Chilling to say the least; very well-written, and plausible. :D Yes, a sequel would be fantastic if you ever get the time!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck please moreeee!
I love it. Absolutely LOVE IT.
J.R. Godwin chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I can't say I enjoyed this story so much due to the excessive violence. Suffering makes me extraordinarily uncomfortable, and I can't ever enjoy it. But all that's a fault of Julian and Drew's perverse characters, not your writing, which is excellent. You're very talented and have a fantastic eye for capturing people and their behavior. I'm glad it turned out to be a dream, though I can't say that bodes well for Drew's psychological state. If she had any sense, she'd have hightailed it out of there after that job interview. This story put me to mind of two souls dancing together in hell.

I really love your ability to capture the nuance of Julian's personality, even his quirks in speech. He's definitely got an antisocial personality disorder, and his mood fluctuations are terrifying. If I ever met him in real life, I'd probably shoot him.
HachimansKitsune chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Wow...just found this... and ... DAYUM! Is all I can say. Well done. Vivid visuals and nice pacing.
ShadesofEverything chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I was merely looking for The Hunger fanfics when I stumble across.
Erika the Phantomess chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
I'm hooked. :D MOAR PLZ.

God, I have an issue. Should address that. -_-

Ah, well. Write more, please, and I'll give you . . . my soul? Only very slightly used!
Surelady chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Woa! I think my heart was in my throat all the way through this. I love the way you built up the tension, and the fatc that you honestly didn't know how the exhibit could get much worse or precisely how low Priest would stoop. You actually had me believing that you might in fact end it with him killing her in just the way you described.

I would definitely like to see some more, if your inspiration stays with you. I'm fascinated by the strange inter-play between these characters. Thanks for sharing!
David Bowie chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Wonderful to see you've finally updated this piece, and needless to say I quite enjoyed seeing my dark side played upon like that.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
You have to write more... It's disturbingly awesome. I love your writing style. :)
wow chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
wow. I've just read all three parts of this story in one go, and all I can say is WOW. That was fantastically disturbing... Please write more! :)
Daydream.Alchemy chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Wow. That is such a compelling piece... So creepy, yet well written. I'm in awe of your awesome writing abilities yet again. :)
thetoysoldierdies chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
love this. brilliantly written, everything is just... perfect. please please do continue on with the priest and drew characters, i really love what you have going here. please consider writing several more chapters, and creating a longer story. i would love to read more!
skycord1990 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wow I look forward to the next update! XD PLEASE UPDATE SOON AGAIN!1
fearmelovemex chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Hey it's fearmeloveme and milkandpepsi on tumblr! :D Pleeease add more soon. I love this.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I really did enjoy this, though it's way more gruesome than I can usually handle. I am such a wuss when it comes to that stuff. When my friends in the medical profession start talking all their gross madical talk, I literally have to cover my ears and hum. Totally can't handle it.

Anyway, I like how you're characterizing Julian and Drew here and their odd relationship. You had me going with that dream - nice twist. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.