Reviews for Rebel Without A Clue
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
::foflmao:: This is great! Please continue!
Hiryo chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh definitly a very good one.

I so like the RanmaXShampooXUkyo matchup!

Kasumi getting drunk oh my! XD I wonder if she gets a new word(s) instead of Oh my? ;)

I wonder how Benten will react to know about Nabiki lieing to her and about 'Ranko and Panda'? XD

PLEASE PLEASE continue that awesome fanfic soon!
Van the Rogue Soul Drinker chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
ok first you are a fucking evil geinus. by bring in Benten into the fic alone make the story already crazy, but this little develpoment I smell chaos up the wazu! I also like this since its not a serious as your other fics so I enjoy change keep up the good work.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Yay. Super.
rewind gone nuts chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Now this is a setup I've never seen before. Ranma/Urusei Yatsura crosses aren't entirely unique, but one in this day and age... and the idea of Soun as a biker who went to pieces and became a model member of society only because his even-more hot-blooded wife went off and apparently got herself killed is a nice touch. The man may be little more than a wimp and bully now, but he had the strength to survive under Happosai's so-called training and he stayed sane after he "killed" him, so there was clearly once a better man under it.

I'm hoping this won't be Ranma/Akane (to be honest, it's almost looking like a Ranma/Ukyo/Shampoo menage et trois, not that I have problems with that), but to be honest with myself, the set-up is so entertaining with the possibility for chaos that I may not even care if it turns out that way. I've only seen up to the third season of Urusei Yatsura, but Benten was a character I grew to like even despite her limited appearances, and the sheer havoc she's bringing to Nerima... revealing she and Soun didn't get married until she was about ready to drop Nabiki? Supporting her daughter's rivals in pursuing Ranma's hand? Running around town with her bazooka? This is just too rich to pass up.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Good story, best part is the ending. You can just imagine the reactions a second later from Ukyou and Shampoo.

I'm not familiar with UY so half of this is going over my head, but it was fun.
Outcast chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I understand the "Without a Clue" part, but how does Rebel fit in?