Reviews for Heat Storm
Hedgi chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I'm pretty new to Castle, but I really liked this fic. like a lot. I think you did a great job with the characters- Castle acted just like himself- his jumping down on the guy was great! and you used grammar! which makes you awesome. I think Castle would approve. :)

may the plot bunnies bless and inspire you,

hna
Cass chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
hey that was awesome i hope you keep writing for ages i love your stories :) and i think i'll put some castle story ideas onto that writing thing because i have some ideas but i just can't find time to make stories out of them
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Awesome. Hope it goes down something like this. I don't think Kate finds out everything, though. They plan to keep that thread running for a while longer, from what I've heard. Great story!
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I've enjoyed all of your stories that I've read, but this one might be my favorite yet. I am with you about how well-done Kate's bond with Ryan and Esposito is on the show and how Castle's now part of that too, and they would all have each other's backs like this. I was just very well-written and tense and involving. I couldn't have stopped reading it if I'd tried! I'll let you go for now, but GREAT WORK! I'm so glad you shared it, because I loved reading! Now I'm off to go search for the spoilers that prompted this...
BarleyCornBlue chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Good story regardless of how the episode goes. I really like how you portrayed Montgomery. You are right that the main characaters over shadow really great sub plots. thanks for writing it.
Duck Life chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Just read that awesome review you left for my story, so I decided to check out some of yours. This is really, really good. It does read just like an actual episode. The parts with Castle up in the rafters were great. Your characterization is perfect. And I agree, I hope the Ryan/Esposito drama isn't overlooked for the Kiss and Caskettness, because I love those guys.
runeaglerun chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Not enough people have been focusing on those particular spoiler pics, which as much of a Caskett shipper as I am, still trump the pictures with Castle and Beckett as far as I'm concerned. This was a brilliant story btw. You incorporated all the elements we know about very realistically. Your writing for all the characters was spot on. Loved the ending too. Excellent job! :D