Reviews for Orion
xxspiritxx chapter 10 . 5/31
Please Continue!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Please update soon! I love your story a lot!
Hehe. Isn't weird how Artemis never gets along with boys EXCEPT if they are sons of Poseidon?
Jio Uzumaki chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
I like this very much. Continue it please.
IamaDemivoid chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Insufferable sea god? Aren't Poseidon and Apollo friends? They are in the pjo books or at least I think they are since Percy and Apollo are in good terms.

Cool story. Love it!

Ps. I do have an account with the same name as stated there. It just keeps logging out by itself.
Pps. Forgive me if I already reviewed this story under my pen name. I'm rereading the previous stories at my story alerts.
lordhiddles chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
This is one of my favorite stories, I hope you update soon because I just can't wait for the next one. Cheers!
IamaDemivoid chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
Update, please! This story is one of my favorites so please update
uchihaitachi21 chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Omgomgomg. BEST STORY EVER! i always wanted a fanfic bout orion n artemis! godssssss im so eek! :))) UPDATEEE
THEREADINGADDICT chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Yes your finally back!
Dragowolf chapter 10 . 12/25/2011
Ohhhh boy... this quest just got a whole lot harder... but I'm sure with the two of them working together they will succeed! I just know it! but how is the question.

I can't wait to find out!
To Thine Own Self Be True101 chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
Oh good chapter! Update soon I have to find out what happens to them I hope they make it to Persia and save the children
Shadowdude333 chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
APOLLO SEEMS SO INSUFFERABLE! I can't believe he's such a jerk! Amazing story! Artemis will be PISSED if he kills him or lies to her...yup, Apollo's a dead god!
Demigod1315 chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
I missed this one, and it's finally here! :D Glad you updated!
Dragowolf chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
Ohhhhh! Artemis is falling if love! Whatever shall she do? And will they ever get out of this situation? I can't wait to see what happens next!
To Thine Own Self Be True101 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Five you were gone for five long monghts. Thats OK now off to read this to my sis, thanks for keeping the bad language to minimum I would come up with other things to stick in for those words... THANK YOU! *Starts Dancing like an idiot and gets weird looks from her families.
LunarScorpion chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
I really hope u start updating more, because I really like this story, and I usually don't even read Artemis stories that much.