Reviews for Orion
AMAZING
DarkAngelxX chapter 9 . 2/13
HIiiii
DakrAngelXx chapter 10 . 2/13
Hi there ;D I absolutely love your story! It's the only one that really shows Artemis' and Orion's relationship properly. But you haven't updated in realllly long :( pls update! EVen if you make it the ending or quick. Since i think everyone would apprieciate it rather than find it annoying on fanfiction, I will spam you X) Your welcome for the Xtra reviews and pls update!
Why haven't you updated?
guess chapter 10 . 7/2/2016
please update! :'(
Ringwraith chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
I love this story! Where's there at of it?
adriel chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
poderia colocar mais historias sobre a deusa macaria mais ficaria melhor do que e se tive um ou dois relacionamemto
xxspiritxx chapter 10 . 5/31/2015
Please Continue!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Please update soon! I love your story a lot!
Hehe. Isn't weird how Artemis never gets along with boys EXCEPT if they are sons of Poseidon?
Jio Uzumaki chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
I like this very much. Continue it please.
IamaDemivoid chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Insufferable sea god? Aren't Poseidon and Apollo friends? They are in the pjo books or at least I think they are since Percy and Apollo are in good terms.

Cool story. Love it!

Ps. I do have an account with the same name as stated there. It just keeps logging out by itself.
Pps. Forgive me if I already reviewed this story under my pen name. I'm rereading the previous stories at my story alerts.
lordhiddles chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
This is one of my favorite stories, I hope you update soon because I just can't wait for the next one. Cheers!