Reviews for The Opposite Of Light
ElectroNerd chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Ah! Is this the end? No, it can't be! I simply won't let it be! Don't let it be! ;-; Must. Have. More. Yaoi! (That bizatch Kairi can go fruitcake herself) SoRiku FOREVA! :D
AriaxCiel chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
awwww...thats beautiful...i cant wait until they show each other how the other feels...i think that it will be very beautiful
KakiTenshi chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Hahahaha! I love this story -grabs a bottle of rum- Here's to your great work, jest don't drink it all by yourself... -pulls out a beer- TO YOU! Cheers!
Nightmare controller chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
why would i kill you?

... i see, it's okay, i wouldn't kill you anyway OwO

riku, because decided being nice to you, i decided to not give you a nightmare, your welcome *punched*

is this all because i was gone and you missed me? cuz this is going much more in the direction i want it to OwO bai
Smeepalicious chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
I know it's irritating for most authors when they get an "Alert" notification without a review, so I thought I'd leave one despite not having much to say. I'm curious about where this is going, and want to see more. :)

-Smeep
Jane St. Valentine chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
OH GEEZ, NOW HE REALISES! :D

Yep; when everything else in life lets you down, there's always fandom.

Heh, I actually haven't played BBS either. Infact... I haven't played any of the games. *about to be shot by millions of KH fans* WAIT, I HAVE watched walkthroughs on YouTube, and I skulk around on KindomHeartsWikia! *fans put their guns down*

Yes, he does. He also has an AWESOME crazy laugh (in both languages). And, as one sig put it, he's a Sora that actually tops. XD
Jane St. Valentine chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
OH GOD, I'm a bad reader; I reviewed your latest stories, and forgot to favourite them. *headbangs*

...So, they're trapped on the island, huh? *pervy grin*

YOU CAN'T RESIST 'THE THRILLER'. *evil laughter*

Ah, so you have played Birth By Sleep. (if you hadn't, I was going to give you three words to convince you to. XD) My reaction to his english voice was; "...Oh. My. God. YES! HE NAILED IT PERFECTLY!" *mental happy dance*
lalstice chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
oooooh. scary. heh. go sora x riku!
lalstice chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
...must...know...secret!
lalstice chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
ur right, i kinda wanna kill kairi now. geh. i thought kairi was all sweet and lovin. guess i was wrong... heh, sora and riku seem to be a bit angsty, but i dont mind much. Its a nice story, as ive said before. keep it up!
lalstice chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
hey! not bad! i dont know much about kingdom hearts, but ur a good writer. Nice.
Sakura Li-chan chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
You haven't lost me yet and no worries...everyone has obstacles that will cause writing delay and I understand that. I absolutely loved this chapter! YES! No Kairi either! Wooo! Ahem, loved the incorporation of the moon in here because I love the night and so that was pretty awesome! Please please write soon and I hope that everything worked out for the best for you. )
Jane St. Valentine chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
*rises from ground* I LIVE! *does the Thriller dance*

Loving the story so far. Although I am sad about the Kairi bashing, I do understand your reasoning, and will just ignore it in favour of RiSo. (Basically, I will whore for my favourite pairings. XD)

Also, I'm totally imagining AntiSora with Vanitas' voice. Just so you know. XD
Nightmare controller chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
sorry bout tah review, i don't remember why it was short

I HAVE TAH FLU~ till stupid monday

XION FAILS?

the dream: a sorry excuse for a compensation for the missing RiSo

mission get the RiSo going is a GO GO GO!
Sakura Li-chan chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Selphie is...brilliant! Namine is an awesome chick, but then again, she always has been the better side of Kairi. Anyways, I loved it and I can't wait until the next chapter...Still praying that Kairi just gives up on Sora.