Reviews for Partners
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 37 . 1/15
Ah, I was wondering if Terry would remember Robin.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 34 . 1/15
Ooooooooooooo snap!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 31 . 1/15
Wow, really loved this chapter!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 13 . 1/14
So good.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 9 . 1/14
Oh gosh! Robin has me tense!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 7 . 1/14
Matt is going to be in suuuuuuch big trouble.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 1/14
I love the idea of Matt covering for Terry without him knowing it!
nervousEnsemble chapter 38 . 1/24/2018
this was definitely worth procrastinating my hw. solid structure, good twists and *loads* of moments in the story where I was getting ready to cry or come fight you. I think Im still leaning towards that second option. Anyways I loved yhis? Matt is a precious baby and I love the way you write him. tldr; ASJDJSKSCKST GOOD FIC
TheCreativeCasseroles chapter 38 . 1/12/2018
Man I wish you made a sequel or something! I never knew I needed Matt to be Terry's Robin until now! Gah! Anyway, this simply is a wonderful story. They way you described everything, the characters, and ugh it's just amazing. You have created something that I come to love and kept me spellbound. I would've love to read it all in one sitting however there's things like sleep and work haha. I looked at when you created this story back in 2011 and it was finished in 2012. I was surprised at this because I wasn't paying attention to the date and whatnot, expecting a sequel in progress or something. However it is now 2018 (even though it's January and thus just the beginning of the year) and the odds of having a sequel is low, unless there is one and I wasn't aware of it yet, and I would understand if you don't want to make one. This is great as a standalone, but it's open ended for all the readers to interpret such as Matt officially becoming Robin. Honestly, this makes me want to write a fanfic with Matt becoming Robin, but that's yet to be seen as I don't tend to finish my fics. You have done such a great job, that I'm sure that this fic would plant seeds into others heads which would grow into beautiful works of art. After all, you already have at least two fanart baised off your fic no? I hope that you'll be able to write many more stories in the future and that your days, or nights if it were Gotham, would be a great one. Once again, thank you!
skyeofskynet chapter 21 . 1/9/2018
I actually like the mystery parts more than the action ones ;)
jkbat chapter 29 . 1/10/2015
I really like this fic, I am seriously enjoying it. :)

I kinda want to know if "Officer West" is any relation to Wally West, the Flash?

Jimmy Candlestick chapter 38 . 12/4/2014
Okay, it took me forever, but, I've finally finished reading this! So sorry I took so long! But, it was so good! I loved this ending, between Gordon and Ian. And, as much as I wanted Terry to remember Matt being Robin, you did a beautiful job with this ending. It's so very Batman Beyond perfect! I loved it. :)
J. D. Guy chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Hey there.

I know I'm super late, but I'm reading these as the Chapters go along (well, obviously), and I thought I'd stop here and say something.

I'm certainly enjoying what I've read so far. Positively loving the "screen-time" Matt is getting in this, along with the focus and depth. As awesome as the show was, it unfortunately ended up neglecting focus on Terry's family and their relationship with one another, which was one of the things that made Terry stand out from the get go. When they "did" focus on it, it was great, but it ended up happening too far and in-between each other. Especially so with Matt; they had a gold mine of possibilities there that they left untapped, probably the most obvious of missed opportunities being making/evolving Matt into a "Robin Beyond", complete with his own Robin suit that'd match Terry's.

But hey, that's what Fanfiction is for, right? ;)

Anyway, I just wanted to comment that I enjoyed seeing Max in the flesh, so to speak. I did kinda notice that if Bruce, Terry, and Commissioner Gordon forgot everything related to Batman, than where was Max? At this point, she should know, so she was also close to the whole thing and her memories should be tampered with as well.

What I found strange was the fact that Terry was instinctively hiding finding the suit and storing the "throwing star" from her when he really shouldn't be that instinctively on-guard about that (even if he doesn't realize why he's being like that; he's not like that around Bruce for example).

It would also be nice to see the situation from her perspective about the whole thing and her gaps in her memory.

Of course, as I said, I'm aware I am late as all get out by this point and everything is said and done as far as this story is concerned. I'll just have to continue reading along and see what comes next.

But yeah, that's my two cents. Thanks for the read and keep up the good work! _
ThReE chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm on chapter 9 and already loving it! I'm just wondering why did Bruce and terry both loose their memories? Is there something sinister goin' on? Well obviously. But what? And I like how you made Matt the new robin. Also- who is your favorite robin? I like dicky best but I'm biased... I really love the story and plot line so keep up the good work!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Ah. I thought the amount of errors in this chapter was odd.