Reviews for Saffron
This made me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
titmonster011 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Tinfoot chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
You my good sir, are one certifiably magnificent bastard of a writer and some one I aspire to be like. Bravo!
Sugarflier chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Nidoqueens of the Stone Age. I am howling.
Gabriel Kessler chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
I read this story once before but didn't post a comment. I love this fic, it is just so awesome. It tickles the evil part of my brain. People are so quick to put up a Human/Pokemon fic, but this is the only one i've read that captures the point of view of someone who is disgusted with it. You are an excellent writer, please keep it up. Shit, i'd love to see this expanded into a sequel.
Y-ko chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
My eyes are rolling so hard they might fall out of my skull.
Mr. Notfancy chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
This, my comrade. Is the reason I look through 100's of crappy fanfics. Really, it was perfect.
Jimtim360 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I came across this on /vp/ relatively new to fanfics, but I have to say, once I started reading, It was hard for me to stop! As i'm not exactly the best critic, I doubt this will mean much, but ive been reading fanfic for a long time now, and I always come back to your stories for a great read once in a while. Keep up the good work :3
MoonDot chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
I have never evereverever been so happy to see Ghestis's appearance before, GOSH. This is a great story, quite well thought out and written. Hope to see more stories out from you! c:
rterwa chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I really like the fact that you can hate and thank this guy all at the same time. I have sex with my dog out of love not lust and pokemon should be able to do that to without being treated disrespectfuly. overall cool story bro.
Courteousfag chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I liked this story a lot. This one reminded me much of Sin City, and how the main character basically lamented over his deep rooted anger.

I admire how you were able to fully manifest this and turn it into your own creation.
shadowslayer54 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
i think this might be the first fic ive read where the main character starts off as an antipokephiliac. id say he was lucky that he was saved in the end but i think that things could have been different if he could have exposed sabrina to the public or something like that. but either way this fic was intresting tto say the least
TheNooby chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
This was beautiful. Such a delightfully twisted, and well written, story whose only flaws were its microscopic spelling errors.

Jeff the Serial Killer's character felt truly human, and the Pok├Ęphiles, especially Sabrina, were simply disgusting.

The ending is sad, however, when you think about it, because all of Jeff's valiant efforts served nothing but turn him into a mere weapon of Ghetsis, who will, no doubt, trick Jeff into killing people who certainly are'nt the kind who lurk in the Gray Zangoose.

Thank you for brightening my day with this disgustingly beautiful tragic masterpiece.

Noob out.
anon chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
That... was a-fucking-mazing. I have yet to check out your other story, but seriously. I DEMAND a sequel.