Reviews for The Other Woman
Book loving weirdo chapter 1 . 2/18
When I first read it I had to reread it several times to finally understand but,when I did all I could think was "wow!" The ending actually suprised me because I thought the killer would be Laurent or James or Victoria.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Holy. Crap. Scary as hell, but worth it in the end. Amazing story, hope you write more stories in the future!
Nooks and Crannies chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
O.O So, my mind is a clusterfuck of "whaaaaa?". I love this twisted Bella! But when you wrote that it was her I had to read is several times to finally understand that she was the killer... Amazing story! I really enjoyed this side of Bella.
gleek987 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i have never cried so much over a story before in my entire life! loved it!
Raven176 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow. That's all I can think to say. There are truly no words to describe what I just read. None that would do it justice anyway. When I first started reading it, I was confused to what was happening, but the further I got down the page, I started putting things together. Wow. It was simply just, wow. I have read A LOT of fanfiction, and I'm not normally a O/S type of girl, but I loved this one. I don't come across as much well written works as I would like to, but your stuff definitely found a place in my top ten list :)

Keep up the amazing work, and I hope to read more stuff from you soon!
SavageGraceX chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Sad that Jasper died but... *evil smirk* mofos deserved what they got. P
scareDcat chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow! Not what I expected at all I suppose the romantic in me assumed he had somehow been changed and was sending her signs, getting his revenge and would turn up to be reunited on Christmas Day after coming out of his newborn year, whisking her away for a new life with him. Yours was a much better ending! I guess Bella's monster came out to play after all :D
twimama77 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Very awesome and I saw that episode it was also awesome
Vendell chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Damn! That was freaking awesome! I hate what happened to Jasper and Bella but I absolutely loved her revenge on everyone.

I cheered when Alice, Edward and Renee were murdered.

Great job with this o/s
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Two side to every coin, two side to every person.

We cannot judge until we are in the same situation.

Excellent story...twisted mind...I like that in a writer!
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
OMG! This story is amazing! Its so heartbreaking. Absolutely loved it!
shelbron chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was incredible. It was so awful what happened to her and Jasper. Her revenge was sweet though. Fabulous story :)
silfursvik chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
O.O OH MY GOOD GOD! holy fuck! i didnt see that coming at all. that was AMAZING! too amazing for words to say! awesome.

and, lol, this actually sounds like an episode of Criminal Minds, not Law and Order. the episode with Jackson Rathbone, lol
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Holy hell, this was awesome. Your psychotic Bella rocked. Congrats on the win, you deserved it. I absolutely loved this.

Kathy
StraightJacketPshyco-patient1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
wow that was awesome...i truly have no words i never would have guessed it was her wowzahh! 0_0