Reviews for We're Going to Need a Bigger Boat
The Band of Thieves chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Love the story. Have you ever thought about writing a sequel to the sequel. I would read that.
Amitris chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Great story. I can imagine a lot of those troubles Captain Kirk manages to get into can be avoided with a little Gibbslap... :D
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
When I think about Gibbs's boats I always remember this one fanfic (can't remember which *looks sad*) where he's still reeling from the memory loss thing in later seasons (also don't know) and it wondering just how he ever got his first basement boat out of the house. His team is all anguished/slightly hysterical when they can only say, "We don't know! You never tell us!"

I did like how Gibbs was still like a father to Jim. That man just needs a good father-figure in his life that isn't his best friend Bones.

-Kai
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hello there, Timey Wimey Ball. (Yeah, I know that's a Doctor Who reference, not Star Trek. It still fits.)
pegasusrider87 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I really liked your two stories. any chance for a third?
marianne chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Heheh. You know what? I liked this ending a lot more than the first one. Makes me kinda wish for a sequel of the continuing adventures of Gibbs on the Enterprise.

Thanks for sharing, marianne:)
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Loved it!
Lidil chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I like the way you think.

Ms. Take the third chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Please, Please, Please write about Gibbs's adventures on the Enterprise!
Stained Wolf chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I don't review often, but I felt compelled to review this. I love this story! This story and your other one are actually the only Star Trek crossovers I've ever read. It's not that I don't want to, I just can't see how you could make one with the shows I like and make it work. There are way too man differences that you have to think about to make it work. One wrong move and it would screw up the whole story. Well let me just say you did a freaking fantastic job at fitting these two together. It was flawless. I really hope you write more stories for this universe. There aren't even words to describe how much I love these two stories. Please, please, please write more :)
Caper25 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Great story. You do a wonderful job of blending everything.
Teri chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I just read your two Star Trek/NCIS crossovers and am suprised at how well it works. I have never actually seen the 2009 movie, so I was picturing the TNG cast, and I loved it. I hope I will get to see more of these stories. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
jodm chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Loved yout first Star Trek-NCIS crossover and this one is just as good! Does Kirk's answer to Ziva's "Will we ever see you again?" mean that there just might be another sequel? This Trekker really hopes so!
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oh my gosh, I love the ending. I cracked up about the debate on how to build a boat. Please tell me you are going to do more in this universe. I'd love to see Gibbs on a day to day basis in the Star Fleet.
Kurama111 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh my god. This was the most awesome thing I have ever read. In the past three weeks I have only watched Star Trek and NCIS. I'm not story and the previous one has mad all my fangirl sensors go wild. You actually made this crossover work and it is awesome.

And I love how you made Gibbs a "Terran Historical Officer". It is just too perfect and I'm glad Gibbs got to live and stay with Tony/Jim. It is amazing.