Reviews for The Walls Between Us
IWLTxo chapter 2 . 5/2
I'm re-reading this story because it's one of my favourite Wolfstars ever :3
Ninjawolf1313 chapter 1 . 2/20
Already James is amazing in this story!
Fallen Star19 chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
That was perfect, thank you so much :)
BaneofAlec'slife chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Love how this story is written. You are really good at this.
RS15 chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
I cried my eye balls out. Why did Regulus have to die? I thought he'll be the best man for Siri's wedding with Remus. But I like it the way you say about his dissapoint not to graduating its beau. Love ya.
Yvonne Park chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
Lovely story with good emotion! Would love to see a sequel. :)

-Yvonne
Besieged Infection chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Custard.
Just... custard.
I will NEVER stop remembering that scene. Literally - I'm actually on chapter 16 right now (reading it all in one go) and EVERY TIME you mention pranks or James I think back to custard. It's very distracting. And awesome.
Loving the story thus far, FYI.
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
Wow, that a really good AU, and very well written!
The only thing that bother me is the speed with which Remus' feelings for Sirius change, but that's not really a problem
Oh, and were the last two lines a reference to the scene in the Shack in PoA?
BlackfireForney chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
I love you for making this. ._.
KayleighOx chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
Oh God! This story was so beautiful! I loved reading every second of it, it's strange because I really didn't think that I would enjoy a teacher-student fic but this was incredible! Great job on writing such an amazing story! :D
Hurfferlpurffs chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Everything about this is just so...awesome exchange e or the male calico those simply do not exist it's get it to do with the X chromosome
Kitsune1818 chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
This was good and entertaining to read. I love the fight scene just before Moony transformation and what happen after it, my favorite scene so far in this fic. The ending... its... well, it fine, but doesn't match the rhythm of the fic, I think it's a weak ending, I really was expecting something more... conclusive, I guess. I don't care for a sequel (this is good as it is) but an epilogue will be nice.
Gorbsgirl chapter 20 . 8/24/2012
Hello again! I've come back and re-read in order to cheer myself up and once more I need to express my love for this story. Utterly brilliant :) I think I recall you mentioning your intention to write a sequel... Do you still intend on doing so? I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for it.

Absolutely fantastic read and I've got a massive grin on my face. Thank you x
ChocolateFrogsForMoony chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
...

I am stunned absolutely stunned. This story is wonderfully amazingly brilliant! I love it.

I first clicked on it thinking to myself 'Sirius as a teacher? No 'proper' Marauders. This will be rubbish.' How wrong I was. I am stunned into silence by your beautiful writing.

I love the way you captured the characters in this, I am most defiantly looking for a sequel if you would grace us with one?

Wonderfully splendid work!
Tamika Flynn chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
This is an amazing story. I really liked the realistic way the characters and events were portrayed, and used the 'werewolf' card, but not so much that it was tiring...plus it adorable! :D