Reviews for Too Close yet Too Far
sakurita-1491 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
me gusta!
SaKuRiMo0n chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
I loved this story, is one of the best I've read.
I loved the plot and story development.
I hope to read more of your stories soon.
SuperMehr chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
This was such a good... I could not stop reading it!
AmaririsuHiganbana chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Absolutely awesome :D
xDevilishAngelx chapter 18 . 7/6/2011
This story was just.. AMAZING! Enchanting, suspenseful, expressive, everything!

I love the circumstances you made in your story and how you developed the characters. You also wrote in third person. Not exactly a compliment, but it's my favorite point of view. It just made your story all the more enjoyable.

You're grammar's still needs a little work, but it has greatly improved compared to how it was at the beginning of the story.

Personally, I usually don't like prequels sequels to stories due to the fact that they can't compare to the first one. Not only for fanfictions, but for novels too. If you were to write one though, I'd suggest a sequel. It's often easier to write about what happens in the future, rather than what happens in the past before your story has started. Prequels are difficult to right due to the fact that while writing it you may suddenly come up with an amazing idea, but when you put it into your story, it no longer fits in with the logic in the original story. Sequels can... go anywhere, since it's the future. There's less to worry about in a sense. For your story name on your profile, "Close to You", I'd suggest a different name. Personally, I don't find the name to fit in with the first story, "Too Close Yet Too Far." It seems... I'm not sure how to describe it. Maybe I'm just weird... xD

Anyways... I just wanna say that I loved your story. A LOT! So... yeah _

This is probably the second longest review I've ever written o_O"
Strands of Ivy and Sakura chapter 18 . 6/29/2011
Wow! that was awesome! I squealed, almost cryed,threatened, and and almost punched the laptop because of this story! X3

I'm sorry to say this though but you still have some grammer mistakes and its sometimes hard to keep track of this story :(

So, I am only going to put this in my story alerts. Until then, please keep editing!

With admiration,

Strands of Ivy and Sakura
angelallain chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
You might want to watch you're typing because when it's a boy talking, it says "she" instead of "he". But overall I loved it. awesome story! xD
heartluv chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
Ahhh what a lovely story! The reason why I would want a sequel is because I'm a tad bit confused why Sakura suddenly decided not to be Ryoma's child and leave the country (unless it's b/c she truly loves Seiran...).

Also from what it say it's your birthday so Happy Birthday! :)
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
You're welcome! Hey, at least u finished this fan fic, authors like me well... ideas don't flow fast. :D good work.

(PS: if u could check out some of my work as well, that'd be great!)
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
This was a very interesting ending! Although i cant figure out why sakura left japan after being shot in the back from the last chapter...
Kissy Fishy chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I think the idea you have here is brilliant. I haven't read the first chapter yet but I definitely want to. However, just by skimming it, I noticed you need a lot of grammar help. Of course, then I saw English isn't your first language so I can let you get away with most of the things I usually bag people on. I WILL read this story, and probably annoy you with grammar tips the whole time. But first, a word of advice.

Your summary's grammar is not correct. If anything, that should have correct grammar. It should read like this "He's going back to Japan to take the first step towards his goal. To crush the man who hurt his mother years ago. Ryuzaki Seiran, London's renowned Prince of Tennis is here to get revenge against his father, Echizen Ryoma. Ch17 is out! COMPLETED!"

I hope you don't see this as annoying. It's your choice to take my advice, but please at least consider it.

Imperfect Artist chapter 17 . 6/10/2011
Awww~ The story was super cute~ Never thought that Mayuki-san is Sakuno. I never thought that Sakura/Kana was an adopted daughter. I like Seiran and Kana to be together~ I wish there's a sequel for Seiran and Kana's love story. They're so cute together. The way Seiran tease Sakura Ms. number two. Reminds me of Special A- Kei and Hikari. Haha. I adore Sakuno here. Wow, she's a math wizard and tactical in planning. So cool! Oh yeah, belated happy birthday. Hope you write more cute stories. :D
Tsuki no Sakura-11 chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
It is Amazing ! i totally totally LOVED it ! and the end was unexpected i wasnt expecting it [ in a good way ]

well about sequel .. uhmm ...HELL YEAH it so totally wants a sequel !

well i enjoyed this story and it amazed from its unexpected turn of events from the beginning and well i have actually reread this full fanfic again .. so uhm. .sorry for the late Birthday gift ..

Well now Good luck ! Ganbatte ! _
kookiie chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
I am speechless right now. I absolutley loved this story!

and Happy Birthday to you as well!

Wish you a very happy birthday today cuz you deserved it! Uploading fanfiction so we can read and cherish it! Thanks a billion!

Oh and I owuld love to read a sequal to this!

mae chapter 16 . 5/30/2011