Reviews for The Singularity
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 3/6
Nice. Though for Artemis... Well, he's an anomaly all by himself and the Oblivate isn't infallible.
Poor Harry though. He's not just himself, but he represents an idea in this terrible war. At least now he sees just how elaborate the system is to keep the Muggles from know about the Wizarding world's deadly war.
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 3/6
Uh oh, looks like Artemis got behind some wards if his fairy tracker no longer works. If the Faery knew about Wizards, or kept track of their centers of concentration, then Foaly would have mentioned Artemis being in an area known for many wizards. So I think it's a safe bet that the Folk don't know or at the very least can't track them. So Death Eaters are attacking huh? Are they attacking Muggle London as well or just Diagon Alley? Either way, I'm sure that burst of color Artemis saw had something to do with various people appearing via magic and the magic being thrown around.
Lol, Tonks looking like Snape to express her displeasure with Harry!
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 3/5
A few months of peace huh? Poor Artemis, don't tempt fate with lovely words like that!
Thanks for the set in the Artemis Fowl timeline! Nicely added into the story so it doesn't feel awkward or like some kind of footnote, the 'diary's references easily places us in the timeline
GeneralJackStarling chapter 4 . 1/29
And then what happened?
Kifo Sotri chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Even though I highly doubt any updates will come for this story, I must say that it's a very interesting one. I hold out hope for another update.
SomniumofLight chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
Oh my god, I love this fanfic so, so much! The way that Artemis found the wizarding community, the way he acts is so in character, and I'm REALLY looking forward to see what happens when he really cracks down on the wizards - they won't know what hit them!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
Hey, I know it's been years since you've last updated but I want you to know that this is an amazing story and I really hope you continue this. 3
Minerva chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
WOW! This is awesome. I find there is too much people point of view. Beside this, i'm glad I've read this. Continu like this!
ur chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
so

cool
Xartimus chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
Wow, this is a very good story. I read it once, then lost it, and now I've found it again and do not intend to let it go. Please continue updating this, I want to know just how effective the memory charm was on artemis and if/when the fairies find out about the wizarding world.
Anon chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
I really enjoyed your writing. You had a seamless transition between the two worlds and were faithful to the writing of both series.
Wolfslash chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
I give this two thumbs up
Blu3Owl chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
A refreshing plot. Hope this isn't abandoned.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
This fic is just marvellous! It is really fresh to see a AF crossover with HP which does not entail Artemis receiving the hogwart letter! Especially I love the characterisation of Artemis!

I really hope that you will continue this. It would be a shame to see it sitting unfinished.
upsurp chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
I dont know if you're reading this butI hope you realize that this is a very good fan fiction and written very well even though this was written so long ago and it is 2015, I hope that you continue this.
unlike most fanfictionsthis is written very near to the original authors writing style along with your own hope you continue this, even though I don't think so that you will. I just want you to know that there are readers out there that want to read this fanfiction thank you.