Reviews for The Singularity
Wolfslash chapter 4 . 8/30
I give this two thumbs up
Blu3Owl chapter 4 . 6/22
A refreshing plot. Hope this isn't abandoned.
This fic is just marvellous! It is really fresh to see a AF crossover with HP which does not entail Artemis receiving the hogwart letter! Especially I love the characterisation of Artemis!

I really hope that you will continue this. It would be a shame to see it sitting unfinished.
upsurp chapter 4 . 4/18
I dont know if you're reading this butI hope you realize that this is a very good fan fiction and written very well even though this was written so long ago and it is 2015, I hope that you continue this.
unlike most fanfictionsthis is written very near to the original authors writing style along with your own hope you continue this, even though I don't think so that you will. I just want you to know that there are readers out there that want to read this fanfiction thank you.
A-Fighterlady chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
rowan1025 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
When are you going to update the awesome story that is "The Singularity"? It needs to be updated! Does Artemis still remember? Or did he forget and somehow recover his memory? I want to read more! Please update!
awesome101 chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Is Artemis going to remember Harry or are you going to make him forget? Is Juliet already healed by Artemis or was he not able to do it? Are Hermione and Ron together or are they just friends? Does Artemis join the order? I gots to know!
Eiladwyn chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Wow. I like the way you have characterised Artemis, and your head-canon for his manipulation/usage of magic is quite interesting i.e. it works well.
I guess being on a battlefield brings out the best in Tonks _
I'm looking forward to more D Thank you!
SomeLover chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is a brilliant story!
I really hope you haven't dropped this and that you'll find the time to keep writing because I'm craving for the next chapters.

Awesomeness-in-words chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
I love it ! I want more!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
This patient reader isn't so patient anymore...:( more please...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
D'arvit i want more! this is brilliant! i can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
This is great, and clever too. :) Please continue. I hope for the world that this isn't dropped.
Tabbyprincess chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
This is very well written, I quite enjoyed it. Please write more soon!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
this is great, I hope I get to read some more because it is so hard to find good hp/af crossovers! and this is definitly one of them :)