Reviews for The Singularity
A-Fighterlady chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Awesome!
rowan1025 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
When are you going to update the awesome story that is "The Singularity"? It needs to be updated! Does Artemis still remember? Or did he forget and somehow recover his memory? I want to read more! Please update!
awesome101 chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Is Artemis going to remember Harry or are you going to make him forget? Is Juliet already healed by Artemis or was he not able to do it? Are Hermione and Ron together or are they just friends? Does Artemis join the order? I gots to know!
Eiladwyn chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Wow. I like the way you have characterised Artemis, and your head-canon for his manipulation/usage of magic is quite interesting i.e. it works well.
I guess being on a battlefield brings out the best in Tonks _
I'm looking forward to more D Thank you!
SomeLover chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is a brilliant story!
I really hope you haven't dropped this and that you'll find the time to keep writing because I'm craving for the next chapters.

SL
Awesomeness-in-words chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
I love it ! I want more!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
This patient reader isn't so patient anymore...:( more please...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
D'arvit i want more! this is brilliant! i can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
This is great, and clever too. :) Please continue. I hope for the world that this isn't dropped.
Tabbyprincess chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
This is very well written, I quite enjoyed it. Please write more soon!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
this is great, I hope I get to read some more because it is so hard to find good hp/af crossovers! and this is definitly one of them :)
karaliza76 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Update PLEASE! I HAVE to read more!
Sayuri271 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Good story
The one who hates one-shots chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
hahahahahahahahha Mr. Elios which sounds just like Helios the greek titan of the sun in - you guessed it Greek MYthology but really helios - sun - solar power)
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
I have found an amazing AF&HP crossover. I hope (because I can only hope) that you continue writing.

I thought what you did with Artemis' new eye was very clever. His ability to see magic auras is a great way for him to discover human magic. Then being caught in a magic warzone, having the cruciatus curse put on him, and using magic as if it were his own and not something he stole... no doubt, Artemis is going to have a field day with these wizards.

I really like the way you've written Artemis. He is still the cold, child-genius (slooowly going 'soft', as Holly calls it) that he is in the books. And Harry has is own problems as well.

I really like the way you write. I hope for more.