Reviews for The Naboo Chronicles
GaisciochDeEirinn chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I'm sorry, but I can't resist flaming you. FIRSTLY, Darth Sidious and Palpatine are ONE AND THE SAME. Secondly, what time frame is this? It's like you have elements of ROTS, AOTC and TPM combined into one. Also, when someone is raped, she doesn't just get up and tell people about torture droids. Of course she's gonna be worried about her husband, but there's serious emotional trauma involved here! And while we're on the subject of torture droids, you know when Anakin asks "A torture droid? What the hell is that?"? There are no words to describe the stupidity of this line. Even the most mentally retarded jawa could figure out what a torture droid is! Plus, most of the time the characters are totally OOC, Sidious is way too MAUHAHAHA! for me, the font is really wierd, and for the Force's sake, Star Wars characters do NOT say "gods", they say "Force"! They don't say "Gods, yes" they say "Force, yes!" Where the hell are people getting "gods" from!

Only thing good was the jokes at the wedding.
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
very funny ;)
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
It's around 3 in the morning and I'm runing a good night of sleep because of your stories. ;) truly hilarious.

“Well, it’s not often I’m literally caught in the act of making love to my wife by a naked Jedi Knight brandishing an ignited lightsaber and yelling ‘what the fuck is going on?’ at the top of his lungs. I’m lucky I didn’t have a heart attack!”

priceless!
PrincessofVictory chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
Aww, what a sweet story!
Izzy chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
I officially love little Luka and Leia!
Zsych chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
I'd say that your Anakin gives in to anger, all too easily. Too emotional to understand things clearly.
And Sidious dying like this... The guy has survived being killed a little too often, for these bugs, and any version of Anakin Skywalker to be a threat to him.
Though i suppose that he's probably not at the level now that he was at when he came back from the dead, after ROTJ.
Moonprincess202 chapter 6 . 10/18/2002
I've read this story on another site and I really liked it so I decided to reaview it here. It's really sweet!
Aaren1 chapter 6 . 5/5/2002
WOW. Just...WOW. You are a GREAT writer! I was really into this: the characters were portrayed perfectly, the imagery was perfect, it was GREAT!

Keep up with the good work!
Charmega chapter 6 . 6/2/2001
Oh come on, that's not the end is it? Tell me that's not the end!
doofi chapter 6 . 6/1/2001
fantastic story. and i love Anakin's last line. *grin* keep up the GREAT work!
Tonia Barone too lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 5/21/2001
*blinks* It's finished? *pouts* Poodoo. I liked it. Would'a liked to have seen where it went concerning the kids (both Luke and Leia and Patty and Nick). *VBG* Liked how ya ended it, though, with Padme curtseying to Palpatine like that.
scifisarah chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
It was very good.I liked it a lot!
Natselane chapter 6 . 4/14/2001
Very good. Long, but good.
Abby chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Okay. I do like this story, don't get me wrong, I'm just confused.. Palpatine is Sidious. Only not in this story... can you clarify?
dutchtulips chapter 6 . 4/13/2001
awesome last chapter! awesome series! i curtsey to *you*, kittenmommy, for such a wonderful job! may the force be with you!

kenobi*kid,