Reviews for The Love Games
nickkandbj chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I'm excited to read your version of the famous trilogy
Makayla chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
Yay they win
Makayla chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
Oh snap
Makayla chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
I like how katniss is opening up and letting her gaurd down but letting her gaurd down can be bad to:):(
Makayla chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Maybe peeta didn't realize he'd was uncounicus for so long who knows
Makayla chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I think they get drunk every year I mean who wants to sit and watch people hit and throw stuff maby they just give Radom scores based on what the remember
EmmaSwan421 chapter 24 . 4/25/2014
Loved it...
It was amazing, just as good as the actual book
EmmaSwan421 chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
That chapter was amazing, seeing what Peeta was going through during the interview
this is one of the best fanfics I have read
Guest chapter 24 . 2/17/2014
I loved it!
Thanks for writing from his POV, I love Perta!
Always 4 Everlark chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
Really good! You captured Peeta perfectly! I love him even more! I only hope I look at your stories and find that you did end up writing the next two books in his POV. If not, then thanks for this anyway!
S chapter 24 . 11/15/2013
Really nice story, loved seeing it from lovely Peeta's POV!
Teresa chapter 24 . 11/7/2013
RogueHunter06 chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
Hey just finished reading your story. I loved it! I like stories that are from more than one POV so you can see how different people react to different things, especially romances. I'm glad that you gave us Peeta's POV on Hunger Games, and think you did a truly excellent job, especially of keeping him in character. My only feedback would be that there's a few minor grammar and spelling errors, otherwise this was perfect, thanks!
Tess chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
I am so happy to have stumbled upon this! I have been looking for a fanfic that is written in Peetas POV but also stays true to the actuall book. Thank you so much for writing and I look forward to your other works.
MJElliot chapter 24 . 7/14/2013
you did such an amazing job with this! can't wait to read the rest