Reviews for It's Just a Jump to the Left
hulettwyo chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
So completely loved this story! I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel. I don't think you'll have a problem with too racy. Just post the proper warnings and your arse will be covered.

Loved it! Loved it!
cyne chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
absolutely cannot wait for the sequel!
fluteskickbrass chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Finally! I think you ended this perfectly! My head was starting to get dizzy with all the looping.

As far as a sequel being too racy... Have you SEEN some of the stuff on this site? Please! I'm sure it's tame compared to most.
crimsonlove4evr chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
A sequel is a must. I loved this story and even though it would of sucked for Xander, I wanted it to keep going.
Kahuna Burger chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Chants "Sequel!" loudly...

Did NOT see it coming that it would all end without doing the sex loop "for keeps". But I kinda like it that way. Thanks for the great fic.
qpritchie1 chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Yay! No more looping! And no, nothing is too racy for this site. I've witnessed some really disgusting and twisted stories, much to my displeasure, so I'm sure it'd be fine! :D
Spastic Fruit Bowl chapter 7 . 2/19/2011

Finally we know why Spike had on angry face during the nasty, another wonderful chapter!

I can't wait to see what you have planned at the end, I am spastic just thinking about it.
The Depraved Machine chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
:D This chapter was enjoyable, so very enjoyable. I can't wait to read the ending. Also thank you very much for the fast, reliable, and very well written updates, most fanfictions of this quality don't make it past the second chapter either they don't update or they turn out to be just awful. This has been a very fulfilling read.
hulettwyo chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Spike is trying to prove something here, trying to scare me off to prove I don't want him, prove I only wanted to use him, prove that he really is invisible. That he really doesn't matter.

Well, fuck that.

YEAH! Way to go Xan!
qpritchie1 chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
Poor Spike, feeling all used :(

But what? Only one last chapter? But I love this story so much lol
crimsonlove4evr chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
Ahhh cliff hangers. So mean. Can't wait to see what happens with the boys.
Spastic Fruit Bowl chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
You can almost hear the "Doom" sound effect when you read the line "... worth listening to. Nothing but tripe now, though ... lyrics like the worst kind of poetry, all simpering love-sick crap.", another pull you right in chapter!

Awesome! :)

I look forward to your next update.
The Depraved Machine chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
It was all the sexy butt hallucinations' fault! XD That has got to be one of the best quotes that I have ever read in a fanfiction. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for the thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Great fic! Love the concept and humor. So nice reading a fic without stumbling over a ton of spelling and grammar errors. Update soon please!
fluteskickbrass chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
1. Love the title. It's been stuck in my head all night. (I work midnights and it was quite distratcting)

2. Love the story! At first I was like "hehehe smut" but then I was like "OH NO! WHAT's GOING TO HAPPEN!" (The smut is quite smutastic, however, that's fun)

53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »