Reviews for It's Just a Jump to the Left
fluteskickbrass chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
1. Love the title. It's been stuck in my head all night. (I work midnights and it was quite distratcting)

2. Love the story! At first I was like "hehehe smut" but then I was like "OH NO! WHAT's GOING TO HAPPEN!" (The smut is quite smutastic, however, that's fun)

crimsonlove4evr chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
*evil laugh* can't wait to see what you have planed for the boys.
hulettwyo chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
Yes, Xander, you are a manly man!

Oh, yes, I am the manly demon-fighter. I shall swoon with manly squeamishness!

Loved that and the fluffy orange Gumby. I laughed out loud at that and my kids looked at me funny.

Please update soon!
Spastic Fruit Bowl chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
I hope it's some helpful news Willow has found, the plot thickens!

I will be looking for your future update, I hope to be soon!
poesumo chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
What a interesting development! ;)

I look forward to the next update, hopefully soon!
N. H. Moonshadow chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
This story is really well done. I love time loops in shows/movies, but this is the first time I've seen it executed successfully in a fic. Kudos! I can't wait to see more.
The Depraved Machine chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Awesome update! I'm really enjoying this fanfiction, I love the concept and the execution is really good. I can't wait until the next chapter, keep up the good work! :D
n chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
god damn it! i waited so long for an update and it getting better and better and i just want more...UPDATE REALLY SOON PLEASE

hulettwyo chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Yay! They made it to the house!

And Xander kissed Spike when it wasn't all time loopy. Only problem is if they get killed again, then Spike won't remember and Xander will have to start over.

Can't wait for the conversation with Willow. That should be entertaining.

Great story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
poesumo chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Great Chapter!

I look forward to your next update!

Spastic Fruit Bowl chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
I hope this new plan will work or he is going to lose what little resolve and sanity he has got.

I await the next chapter with high hopes!
Spastic Fruit Bowl chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Dude... :O

I really hope he can break this cycle. Good chapter!
The Depraved Machine chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Evil baby chick hair... XD

Great chapter, I look forward to when you update again!
hulettwyo chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Of course Spike would know where to get a flame thrower. That's just too funny. Still want to know why he's so pissed off. Oh, because he's an evil baby chick! Love it! Awesome story. Can't wait to see what Willow comes up with.
The Depraved Machine chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
The story's got a very interesting plot, I am really looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Hopefully soon? ;)