Reviews for Who Wants To Live Forever?
DrawWerewolves chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Just a nice little one off, but personally I'm glad you kept Lily. This Lycan would be royally P.O'ed if Lily was permanently gone
TheBookWormReader95 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
this was lovely! and how ironic is it that my playlist changed song to "keep holding on" by itself just as I started to read this? :P honestly I love Lily/phoenix she is the most wonderful OC characters ever made! and I'm so glad you wrote all this stories about doctor who because there's none like it.
fanfreak4ever chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wait, wait, WAIT! She died and then she was somewhere farther along in his time-stream perfectly fine? Does this have something to do with her vortex powers? Did the vortex save her because she IS the vortex? Uh... I'm over thinking this and now I'm rambling so I'll just shut up and tell you how awesome you are.
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
A. This is so sweet. I love this and I was tearing up a little at the end.

B. Even though this was very sweet, and heart-breaking, I'm very glad that Lily's watch opened, and she regenerated.

C. QUEEN ROCKS! THIS IS MY FAVE SONG!
Elvishmoon333 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
No offense to this story, but I definitely like it better when Lily regenerates.
Shifuni chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great AU Chapter :D
AutumnCloud chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow...that just about made me cry.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
cute and sad, but i liked the ending.
proudtobeatheatrekid chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Did you just kill the doctor?
Lost child of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh thought i might not like but I do awsomepops.
fanpire.x chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awww, I love the ending :] And hell ya Donna is the best companion! :D Cute yet tearful one-shot, keep writing x
JustAPoisonApple chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Wah. T_T

That was soo sad. I had a sick feeling in my gut the whole way through- which may have had more to do with having the song playing as I read, that song just makes me wanna cry. I have a nagging urge to re-read that bit of the story just to assure myself that she doesn't die.

One bit that gets my goat is that he meets her in the afterlife while his next body keeps on going. Now I get the whole bit where 10 dies for 11 to come into play, but I'm a big believer in the soul. And what that ending pretty much says to me is that either, Timelords have multiple souls- for Lily and 10 to be able to spend forever together, or that when one regeneration 'dies' a bit of that Timelord's soul breaks off. It would be more logical (in my mind at least) to say that the regeneration process is the soul's way or reincarnating itself into a new body. Keeping it's previous memories and beliefs/morals but ultimately becoming a new person.

If you get what I'm saying-great! But mostly I'm just trying to say that ending irked me.

Lol, just had a thought- you're writing fanfiction for your fanfictions, they're gunna have to create a whole new website if you keep doing that.

P.S