Reviews for Visionary Eyes
I REALLY LOVE THIS! PLEASE CONTINUE!
UnLike Us chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
This was good as far as it got. It made me realise what an interesting time travler Shelke could be as well as just in general. I hadn't really paid her much attention up to this point. Good job.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
I love the fic so far, and even though the odds are low I hope you update soon!
Keimichi chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Aww, that had been quite interesting. By now it's probably one of your dead fics, but still hopefully it will be one day picked up.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
Coolness!
Icefield chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
Please continue! You can't stop here... Cloud hasn't even met Sephy yet! lol
There can never be too many time-travelling stories around.
SilverPhantom88 chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
I really like your story, it was unique and awesome. I wish I could see the next part.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Awesome! Love Shelke! Love Genesis! :)
meeresstern1983 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
That was interesting. Shelke looks like she is related to Genesis. I have to wonder - is that just because of the whole Deepground background or is there more to it? Well, looks like I have to wait until you update to find out. Or at least I hope that you update more of this interesting story, even if your last update has been three years ago. But well, hope dies last, I guess... Either way, thanks for what you've shared so far. I like it a lot. Still, I wish there would be more chapters for me to read.

meeresstern1983
Annabelle chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Daddy genesis maybe?
sleeping itasaku fangirl chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
i really enjoy the way this story is going its different from other time travel tics and putting shelke in is a great twist, also the resemblance between her and gen can't wait to see what happens! PPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEE UPDATE its been 3 yrs
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
I was going over my favorite FFVII fics, and this is one of them. And while I do not expect you to, if you would continue this, it'd be nice. Well, thanks for writing what you did of this, and goodbye for now.
Xandra-A chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
I love this story. Thank you.
JackFrost14 chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
love this story
kazekitsune666 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
great fic but please keep it GEN cause there is more than enough yaoi time travel. In time travel community for 80 stories only about 10 where non-yaoi.