Reviews for Visionary Eyes
UnLike Us chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
This was good as far as it got. It made me realise what an interesting time travler Shelke could be as well as just in general. I hadn't really paid her much attention up to this point. Good job.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
I love the fic so far, and even though the odds are low I hope you update soon!
Keimichi chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Aww, that had been quite interesting. By now it's probably one of your dead fics, but still hopefully it will be one day picked up.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
Coolness!
Icefield chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
Please continue! You can't stop here... Cloud hasn't even met Sephy yet! lol
There can never be too many time-travelling stories around.
SilverPhantom88 chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
I really like your story, it was unique and awesome. I wish I could see the next part.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Awesome! Love Shelke! Love Genesis! :)
meeresstern1983 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
That was interesting. Shelke looks like she is related to Genesis. I have to wonder - is that just because of the whole Deepground background or is there more to it? Well, looks like I have to wait until you update to find out. Or at least I hope that you update more of this interesting story, even if your last update has been three years ago. But well, hope dies last, I guess... Either way, thanks for what you've shared so far. I like it a lot. Still, I wish there would be more chapters for me to read.

meeresstern1983
Annabelle chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Daddy genesis maybe?
sleeping itasaku fangirl chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
i really enjoy the way this story is going its different from other time travel tics and putting shelke in is a great twist, also the resemblance between her and gen can't wait to see what happens! PPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEE UPDATE its been 3 yrs
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
I was going over my favorite FFVII fics, and this is one of them. And while I do not expect you to, if you would continue this, it'd be nice. Well, thanks for writing what you did of this, and goodbye for now.
Xandra-A chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
I love this story. Thank you.
JackFrost14 chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
love this story
kazekitsune666 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
great fic but please keep it GEN cause there is more than enough yaoi time travel. In time travel community for 80 stories only about 10 where non-yaoi.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Every now and then I'll see something that seems out of character, but this is getting steadily better. The first few chapters have a lot of what I would consider 'already written' material (seeing as I've read the fifth act a good 5 times, that might explain it), but dragging Shelke along and not having Cloud and Sephiroth meet despite living in the same apartment are the two strongest characteristics of this fic and are highly amusing in and of themselves. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going...or I would be if this had been continued. :(