Reviews for Slave Spell
I don't understand how old are Draco and Harry 12, 13 and there pregnant withou a proble. Nobody cares about it. I mean it's a good story just a little off about their ages.
ooh now severus and remus can kiss and rape him in class and anytime they please and lucius can get possessive
Ana chapter 5 . 2/24
What bullshit ! Srsly
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
So cute love it
XxDark ArchangelxX chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Aweeee! Tooo Adorbz! I wasn't expecting the Siri/Hagrid pairing..I literally screamed 'What the fuck?!' when I read the whole 'How are you making it fit?' part...but yahh..this was really really really megafoxyawesome! Hope you're doing brill! Ciao!
vreealnd.melina chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
that was a great story good job :)
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
WTF?
lilyflower101 chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
the ending didn't suck at all. it was very romantic and I loved it. :)
darkbrat chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Awsome story. Write more of these slave onrs with the pairings it really works.
IntoTheWilds chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Worth the 6 hour labour?! Hunnie I was 32 hours in labour with my lil boy with no pain relief. Draco hasn't got a clue! xD
I liked it, but the ending was a bit disappointing. I really think you need to stretch out the chapters, give it more of a plot. Very good though :)
DiziDiDizzington chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Oh, that was atrociously adorable! I don't normally like mass-pairings, but dear lord! That just made my day and put a smile on my face.
Tenebris Domina chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Eeepp! .
Liked it soo much! :)
Kittens Kat chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
WOW!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
AWW! so cute, although the sirius hagrid part i was all like o.0 but eh, to each their own
sesshyloverforever2me chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I love the story and find that you're a very good writer.