Reviews for Slave Spell
adriene cullen chapter 5 . 6/16
Awwwwee. So cute!
Your fics are so short but sooo good at the same time!
I love how you write and all your fics!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 5 . 4/29
jajajja gran paquete familiar lucius! jaja
nada mal! me gusto! :D
savemyunicornclarence chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Everyone was gay. Hehe love it. It was weird and really out there but whatever. Short and fluff.
TwilightForever chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
All of these end way to soon. Just when I'm really getting into the fic, it ends.

Well...I guess it makes it easier to read all of the other ones.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
I don't understand how old are Draco and Harry 12, 13 and there pregnant withou a proble. Nobody cares about it. I mean it's a good story just a little off about their ages.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
ooh now severus and remus can kiss and rape him in class and anytime they please and lucius can get possessive
Ana chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
What bullshit ! Srsly
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
So cute love it
Avenging Archangel chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Aweeee! Tooo Adorbz! I wasn't expecting the Siri/Hagrid pairing..I literally screamed 'What the fuck?!' when I read the whole 'How are you making it fit?' part...but yahh..this was really really really megafoxyawesome! Hope you're doing brill! Ciao!
vreealnd.melina chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
that was a great story good job :)
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
WTF?
lilyflower101 chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
the ending didn't suck at all. it was very romantic and I loved it. :)
darkbrat chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Awsome story. Write more of these slave onrs with the pairings it really works.
Gone For Good Angels chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Worth the 6 hour labour?! Hunnie I was 32 hours in labour with my lil boy with no pain relief. Draco hasn't got a clue! xD
I liked it, but the ending was a bit disappointing. I really think you need to stretch out the chapters, give it more of a plot. Very good though :)
DiziDiDizzington chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Oh, that was atrociously adorable! I don't normally like mass-pairings, but dear lord! That just made my day and put a smile on my face.