Reviews for Rebellious Wizard book 2
Bronze chapter 5 . 1/10
Such a shame Broomstick Flier only got to write two of these stories. I'd love to read how things turned out going forward for Harry and Hermione. The only two she wrote were well worth reading. In just two books she had Harry sow complete and utter chaos in a meddling old goat molester's life. In the stories when, you consider that the Goblins are a law unto themselves when it come to banking, Albus didn't just step in it, He jumped in with both feet without checking the depth first.
littlespite chapter 5 . 1/3
Ok wheres part 3 ...?

Great story thanks
Saissa chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
Sorry. I forgot that the writer has passed away (in 2015)

There will not be any further sequels.
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
Great story. Any plans for more books, since H&Hr are no longer at Hogwarts?

But of course, You can skip the POA crap and jump directly to the GOF - assuming Harrys name still comes out of the Goblet!
Sarina Char chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
I adore this. I am also sad to know that this amazing writer is no longer with us. I stumbled upon this dear writer whilst reading another fanfic that was inspired by Mrs. Broomstick Flyer. I was curious and not disappointed, though dishearted and extremely sad that such an amazing writer has gone on to the next great adventure, and most of her work left undone will never be finished, I thank her, and her loved ones who kept her doing this, for giving us the gifts of her own perspective on the Harry Potter series, be it this fic, or another. I would also like to thank her husband for not taking these down, it really is very wondrous to be able to read her fanfics, and I do hope that the family of this wonderful writer are all happy and safe, for I'm sure Mrs. Broomstick Flyer is looking after them smiling knowing she still loves them, now and Always.
Blessed Be.
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Awesome, now i understand why the first one had a quick ending.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
Great second part. Very enjoyable read.
Fallow52 chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Kudos :)
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
Loved it! very well written and was very interesting!
Kain129 chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
loved it
old-crow chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Hi,

Very Nice.

O-C
Alie-yaoi chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
I like, good luck for the next book.
tricorvus chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
I read this and the first one as well
Although I am having an awful day, there's mo reason I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the story and its sequel.
I do hope you come back and write more sequels some day.
Rock on
akasanta chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
In answer to your final comment I enjoyed your story immensely. Hope you have a third in the series planned and out for us soon. :D

Cheers!