Reviews for Echoing Heart
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Axel has a thought process similar to that of my old cocker spaniel. It's great. Cute story!
RoseRiku chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
OHMYLOL. I love this. SO CUTE. :3

Demyx and Zexion are adorable too!

Update!

xox Rose
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
Aww its ok~! We'll just have to wait~
TheBeginingsEnd chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
You just made my day,lol
Luna Calamity chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
Yay I'm glad I can wait! And don't rush! Please get all your work done first because that's really important ok? :P When you have time then you can type the next chapter I can wait! :)
MaikaKitsune18 chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
I will follow you to THE VERY END! *and scene* take all the time you need, were your fans and youve shown us how much you care about us. so i trust you will not let us down and no worries wil wait a life time if we have to. i will be riencarnated 500000 times till i read your story to the very end. :) so get good grades and do All of your work we cant be all of your life. you have a future like us. were just part of it :) good luck and Later
RadicalDeer chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
lol yummm :D cant wait for the next chapter! ;3
TheBeginingsEnd chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
Why don't you do a prank in school and get them all stuck in detention,or maybe a trip to a amusement park
Luna Calamity chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
D'awwww lol so cute. I love the weird cuteness in here And gahhhhhh I want them to kiiiiisssssssss! Why must you make us wait for so long! *tear* But I was soooo lost when it came to the pool thing. I have nooo idea what a scratch was so my first reaction was that Roxas literally scratched something and they panicked! Ah yeah But I think I sort of kind of get it. As for suggestions... :3 Maybe a trip that mother plans? or...maybe a school trip that goes for their majors or what they're good at. So like if it's an instrumental thing, for example, you can show off their talents and MAYBE just POSSIBLY show some nice, lovey dovey action between AkuRoku? X3
Dear Serenity chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
Oh no you don't, if you don't keep continuing this I will beat you with Rawr's discostick. SHE HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOREVER AND SENT ME THIS STORY. I approve of it aswell. But. Seriously. WE WILL BOTH CHOKE YOU IF INSPIRATION DOES NOT COME SOON! WRITE MY SLAVE, WRITE!
Gxmwp-Arisa chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
poor Axel ):
Kit-KatSoraTwix193 chapter 16 . 2/16/2011
Aww this was a cute chappyy..! I especially loved the "as cute as a Roxas" thing that Axel said..! That was adorable :3 Pleasee finish thiis storeh and don't get uninspired, that would be heartbreaking if you didn't get to finish this story. DD:

Well, I await teh next chapter yew shall give to us, knowing the way all of the rest have been, I should be great. :DD
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 16 . 2/16/2011
Mah! Wants... more... *drools*
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
You know what I don't get. You say Dem and Ax share everything including girls, but how can they when they are both GAY.
Luna Calamity chapter 15 . 2/8/2011
XD Ah ok ok I can't help it I have to say that I was really hoping that there would be a kiss in the end! (man I am such a fangirl. Whenever they get close I freak out and hope XD But I know their relationship shouldn't be rushed X3 X3 (fangirl moment) lol uhm there were only a couple of spelling errors but nothing to big. And happy birthday! I'm glad I had time to say it! I am celebrating your birth because I Love This Story! XD ILTS! lol

ah ok anyway, great so far! I love the fluffness It's ok that it was short. You got your point across right? :3 very cute. Actually, right now you could skip some time to another day because so much has already happened Or you can you know... extend until the night and maybe let the guys separate a little because they're going home... and you know... maybe keep Axey and Roxy together for a little bit and you know... you know... XD Give them cookies! lol ah no X3 I'm just aching for a kiss! Make it romantic! XD lol ok Review done. Sank you Poster-chan!