Reviews for What Should Have Been
Lover of Emotions chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
that is good. update soon please.
Akayuki Novak chapter 8 . 8/29/2015
...Well... fudge. This is not good. *sigh* Damn. Akhenaten is brutal, and this side of insane.
hama431 chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
what will happen to yugi
will atemu fall for yugi and vice versa
will atemu save yugi
will yugi ever trust atemu again
will find a way back to the future
is yami in this story
will yugi fall for yami and vice versa
will atemu get jealous
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
Please update soon!
thor94 chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
good chapter.
akhenaton is a fuckin bastard.
hope the chapter with the sacrifice ritual will come soon.
CrystalOfTime chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
YUGI! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLZ NO PHAROAH! PLZ DON'T DO THIS TO YUGI! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
CrystalOfTime chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
Isn't it Ra's Rise?
CrystalOfTime chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
what does pr-aA mean?
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
Poor Yugi is between a rock and a hard place. I hope he can understand. He will need to forgive Atem. Aknetan needs to be gone. He is pure evil.
I love fanfic chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
OH, OH,One of the best authors I have ever found! (Sorry for the bad english) but.. So glad that you are back!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
O.o Oh no Yugi! And Atem...I'm so glad you're back but WHAT THE HECK?! You can't end there! Hope you can update again soon!
Moondalian chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
Gah, finally managed to catch up to this! Missed me? Remember me? Suppressed the mere memory of me? Yeah, I'd do that too if I were you. Just don't think about the Dutch blonde chick that spend two weeks in your house, eatinbg your food anymore. The scars will heal one day. XD

I actually realised that I wasn't reading this story even before your hiatus. Really stupid 'cause I like this story a lot. I'm definitely gonna keep up with it from now on. You gotta tell me sometime where you got all the titles for people from. I've never seen or heard of them before.

Hope everything's good on your end and the writing bug keeps biting you hard enough. Good luck!

Moony
LobaKarina15 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Ohhh this is very interesting and new. I can't wait to read more soon! Poor Ryou and Yugi. ;(
s2Teennovelist chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
If ever i wanted to kill Aknaden mroe than i already do! I hope Atem dosn't do anytning too harsh, or at least offers Yugi ome comfort, i mean he could juat slap him or spank him or whack him over the head, something small. Aknadeon did say something physical but he didn't say HOW physical and he already gave Atem his word (world will truely smile when he leaves Egypt though i have no doubt he'll go to another county and try and start a war or something. But something small, i mean yugi's crime was lying, so he could slap him and the punishment would fit the crime, Aknadean wants to make a spectacle, and with that threat he could easily have been arrested for treason...man I hope this works out. Its obvious Atem cares for yugi and had a different idea of their meeting in mind...and poor Yugi's afraid and confused and no doubt sexually frustrated, ans he hadn't met Atem before he only knows what he's been told, all good, but the man and the King are different...but when all's said, Atem's not wrong, he needs to win the war, and there are more important things than Him and Yugi right now (again Aknedean said something PHYSICAL but he didn't say HOW much)
Atem's backstory was heartbreaking, its no wonder his mother fled and to hear what happened to his mother (TOTALLY convinced Yugi's night stranger is Atem now! there's no other explanation!) Although, if Akneadean dares to bring it up then he could easily compare her to how the goddess Isis fled from the monstrous Seth with Horus, there's be NO way for him to dispute that, evil as he is. but i also love how yugi's become content with his situation and is finding mroe of a purpose and happiness and place under Isis and Jono's care. Course akndean mae up and bunch of ridiculous lies. its good that he has a place here where he didnt in his past life even if he;s still scared and misses ryou.
i loved the scenes with him and the night stranger the best! they're so sweet and its the only time Yugi gets to feel real freedom :) i also love that they're obviously in love...i have a feeling yugi's hoping that if Atem is compassionate and he's able to help him become pharaoh, he can either have permission to be with his night stranger or be freed (espeically if Atem plans to end slavery permanently) but the night stranger is uncertain cause well...he's Atem. He clearly loves Yugi but fears for his safety, and again when he said when its all said and done YUgi will hate him: its because he's the Per-ah..
overall i LOVE this story! the details and vocab are great (save for those instants where you uses Pharaoh instead of Per-ah but they WERE in yugi's pov but it felt like he switches) so i loved the little detail and the dialogue! its much more realistic than your earlier fics and i love the new style! it just shows how much you've improved and no worries on the updates: trust me i KNOW how crazy life can get, so do what you can with updtaes i know it'll be wortj it! (but try to get the next one up as you can cause that cliffy will drive me NUTS! i know it) (hugs) i'm glad your back Tavi! i missed you so much!
shire chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
I think Atemu's being naïve in thinking he could erase this from Yugi's memory. After all, he was taken there, as far as I can tell, against his will to be some sort of sacrifice and is being hurt and beaten almost constantly by one of them in some way or another just because of some stupid power struggle and Atemu's to cowardly and selfish to let Yugi go. And Atemu, who I'm certain is the figure who keeps visiting Yugi, showing him kindness only to later hurt him like this is just unforgivable. That's like giving a starving man bread only for him to die seconds later cause you poisoned the bread. If Yugi just simply forgot any of this cause they showed him kindness later, then he'd be a idiotic fool. I kinda hope Yugi shuts them all out for a while, and I do mean everybody, it would serve all of them right. Anyway, great story even if it's very heartbreaking and can't wait for more.