Reviews for The Return to the Corporate Sector
Sabacc Gal chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
This is such an amazing story. Your writing is just stunning in places, and your characterization of Han and Leia is one of the best I've come across, ever. You've painted a wonderfully believable picture of their relationship at this stage, and woven it into an intricate and captivating plot. Plus? Jessa! My favourite of Han's old girlfriends. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I really enjoyed this. Some of the best sex scenes I've read. Jessa was one of my favorite eu characters. I'd like to think she met her Han 2.0 and was just as happy in life as han was with leia.
jeanmarie3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This was fantastic!thank you for this han and leia love story...please write more!
jeanmarie3 chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
This was great.!..you do such a wonderful job portraying han and leia;love the romance...thanks for a great story...please write more!
Mwah25 chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Wow! What a brilliant story...I read chapter after chapter, could not stop until I finished it. The plot is wonderful, it captured both han and leia's characters so well, how leia hurts for alderaan yet is a fighter at core and han's reluctant hero persona...but the way you captured their relationship is wonderful, loved the conversations between them.

Brilliant story!
Sureleia chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
Your work is amazing, as always. This was yet another story that I could not stop reading. The Han and Leia relationship is written so well and you combine it with an interesting plot that make it an entertaining read-through. Your writing has a detail that rivals almost any book, and I am always impressed by it. I also loved the reference to Lord Tion. Thank you for writing another great story for these characters.
Bria Tharen chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
This is such an interesting story. It reads like one of the Star Wars movies, and seems like it could be an Extended Universe book. I was impressed that you incorporated the parts with Doc and Jessa; a lot of fan fiction writers don't seem to have have as much knowledge about the books, and only know what's in the movies. Usually I go for the fluffier, happier, Han/Leia stories, but I have a lot of respect for people who come up with such believeable storylines. I was so disturbed that such a great story had only 9 reviews, so I thought I should say something. I'll definitely check to see if you update it further!
prisoner2187 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I love this story. I keep returning to this chapter, because I love the lines: "he had no patience for extra clothing, for anything that might get in the way; no patience for sleepy protests (although she couldn't recall...". You give such a good characterization to Han & Leia's relationship.
ShouldIGetOutandPush chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
I absolutely love this story and your writing. I come back to read this often just to treat myself. Each time, it never fails to disappoint. Bravo!
diz chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
A really good story! Thanks for sharing it!
GuisanateAzul chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
I'm not sure how to explain how much I love this story or how happy I am that you posted again. The relationship between Han and Leia is wonderful - respectful, understanding and passionate. The attention you pay to scenery ... just blows me away. Even though I have no idea - and never will - what half the species/food/smells are, your descriptions make them real. There really should be hundreds of reviews for this story - thank you for sharing!
Photogirl1890 chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Really like your writing style, very expansive and professional sounding. Would love to read your take on events leading up to this story e.g. the month before this - you say this is set a month after the Battle of Endor. Also, your take on what happens in the "missing scenes" between and during ESB and ROTJ as you know these characters so well.
Random SW Fan chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
I've read this many times and it remains a stunning, masterful piece. Perfect characterizations with a great plot. What a gift to H/L fans! Thank you!
PrincessRachael chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
This is the paragraph that kills me every time. It's SO good - I don't think I'll ever forget it when I think of Han/Leia. It's so perfectly Han when thinking about him and intimacy. The way you described everything - I'm still speechless after reading it again. And the best thing is I could read it over and over and never tire of the description.

"Since then she had learned that Han could be, depending on his mood, extraordinarily patient or extraordinarily impatient. For instance, he had no patience for extra clothing, for anything that might get in the way; no patience for sleepy protests (although she couldn't recall protesting but once, and then she had been up for almost two days straight, and had forgotten that crawling into the Falcon's bunk would be received as an overture.) On the other hand, Han was also interminably patient at seducing her, at pleasing her, at making love to her."
PrincessRachael chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
Oooohhh Ivy...So good to see this story again! I don't know if you uploaded it because of little, ol' me or some other reason - it doesn't matter. I'm thrilled! I cannot wait to take my sweet time and re-read this wonderful piece.

I have to admit of everything I've ever read in Star Wars fan fiction - and there is some amazing, good stuff out there - THIS story comes the closest to Han's character. It's so him - right on target. Sigh! Wish I could write Han this well :)