Reviews for The Return to the Corporate Sector
kawoosh chapter 11 . 7/5
This was fantastic. :)
I've never read before about the Force having a vested interest in keeping Han Solo alive, but it makes perfect sense. Leia's sense of relief at that insight is palpable.
Love Han's protectiveness of Leia and his promise that he'll "get to [her]." Perfect that Leia then declares that she's planning to fight alongside him. They're at their finest when they're a united front, taking on the galaxy...
This was amazing! I love all of your Han and Leia stiries and wish you would write more!
erindarroch chapter 11 . 2/1
I adore this story. I don't even know where to begin. So beautifully written. Great plot. Perfect characterisations. Details! I'll re-read this one over and over again.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
The best fic I've ever read in any fandom. Your writing is so measured, rhythmic, yet never stilted; your characterisations flawlessly observed and rendered. The plot is tight and imaginative and utterly believable. Not a false note in the dialogue or emotional detail, and the sex scenes are organic, compelling, and human.

You are wildly gifted. Thank you.
FanGirl4Life16 chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
This story was great! I enjoyed reading it so much. Great job!
Sabacc Gal chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
This is such an amazing story. Your writing is just stunning in places, and your characterization of Han and Leia is one of the best I've come across, ever. You've painted a wonderfully believable picture of their relationship at this stage, and woven it into an intricate and captivating plot. Plus? Jessa! My favourite of Han's old girlfriends. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I really enjoyed this. Some of the best sex scenes I've read. Jessa was one of my favorite eu characters. I'd like to think she met her Han 2.0 and was just as happy in life as han was with leia.
jeanmarie3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This was fantastic!thank you for this han and leia love story...please write more!
jeanmarie3 chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
This was great.!..you do such a wonderful job portraying han and leia;love the romance...thanks for a great story...please write more!
Mwah25 chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Wow! What a brilliant story...I read chapter after chapter, could not stop until I finished it. The plot is wonderful, it captured both han and leia's characters so well, how leia hurts for alderaan yet is a fighter at core and han's reluctant hero persona...but the way you captured their relationship is wonderful, loved the conversations between them.

Brilliant story!
Sureleia chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
Your work is amazing, as always. This was yet another story that I could not stop reading. The Han and Leia relationship is written so well and you combine it with an interesting plot that make it an entertaining read-through. Your writing has a detail that rivals almost any book, and I am always impressed by it. I also loved the reference to Lord Tion. Thank you for writing another great story for these characters.
Bria Tharen chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
This is such an interesting story. It reads like one of the Star Wars movies, and seems like it could be an Extended Universe book. I was impressed that you incorporated the parts with Doc and Jessa; a lot of fan fiction writers don't seem to have have as much knowledge about the books, and only know what's in the movies. Usually I go for the fluffier, happier, Han/Leia stories, but I have a lot of respect for people who come up with such believeable storylines. I was so disturbed that such a great story had only 9 reviews, so I thought I should say something. I'll definitely check to see if you update it further!
prisoner2187 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I love this story. I keep returning to this chapter, because I love the lines: "he had no patience for extra clothing, for anything that might get in the way; no patience for sleepy protests (although she couldn't recall...". You give such a good characterization to Han & Leia's relationship.