Reviews for Fissures
songstar13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Well done. I like this piece. It really gives a sense of the time that has passed through the small details like the advancement of the survivors' lives (Rivalz trying to learn chess, Kallen at Uni) and Nunally's gained maturity.

A very good reflection from a very appropriate character. I feel like Nunally was the only character in the entire anime that we never really got to know very well. Suzaku, Lelouch, Kallen, C.C.; we learned enough to understand each of them on a more than superficial level, but Nunally was always the mystery. Perhaps that was because she was made out to be such a 'simple' character until the very last few episodes. Who knows.

Regardless, your story was very well-written and executed, neither too long nor too short. It didn't drag on with unnecessary detail or commentary, nor did it feel unfinished or abrupt. You are quite the masterful writer, and I hope that you will continue to write in the future.
shabtab chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
thank you...such a needed story,ironically hearth-soothing if only a bit , and true to the characters and the way they feel...

only that, I believe Suzaku does takes off his mask in front of Nunnally, they're already suffering enough...no need to add to the suffering...
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Poor Nunnally...
Glint Of Madness chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ahhh shit man. This story got me down to my soul. I started to cry their a bit at the end remembering all the good times with Code Geass and what not. Shit man this is too good to pass up.

Well done good sir...well done.

R.I.P Lelouch, Savior and Destroyer of the world of C
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is rather sweet. I don't think I read this kind of Post R2 Nunnally fic before and though it is sad, it is very touching and charming. Rivalz learning to play chess, Kallen doesn't like to drive and C.C. sending blank postcards (I laughed at that one because it is simply such a C.C. thing to do! Perfect)

I do wish you could continue this and make it a series of how the lives of the CG cast became told through Nunnally's pov. It'll be a very, very, very sweet series to read.