Reviews for The heart of the matter
marple chapter 18 . 4/30/2011
Sweet ending to a nice story. Its been an enoyable ride. Thank you for taking your time to write and share with us.
marple chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
This was a bit dark. Im not really a fan of Booth lying to Brennan. If it were the opposite he would have a hard time forgiving her for it.

The part with Angela, Brennan and Wendell was cute, and i could imagine seing it while reading. I hope H&A can work through their troubles soon.

I like the length of your chapters, theres nothing worse than to short. These are a good reading lenght.

Thanks for your efforts of writing and sharing with us.
marple chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
Still enjoying it. The panic is spreading. Liked the part with Brennan getting all determined to go after him and for calling Booth on the double standard. They are still not in tune and not fully trusting each other. No wonder after all thats happened. Its gonna take time.

One thing, when an author talks about this weeks or last/next episode. When someone like me reads it at a later time its hard to know wich one that is, since there are no dates to the chapters only start and last post.

Luckily i wont have to wait for next part. Thanks for sharing.
marple chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Ha ha just realised i had started to read this fic before. I started and then i lost it somehow. Anyway apparently its a completly different one now that i dont have the backstory.

I recognised your name but not the name of the fic. More ranting hmm.

Thanks anyway for writing and sharing.
marple chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Aw this was a major fluffy part. Loved how you described the scene in the waiting room, i could see them all in front of me while reading. Specially loved the part with Caroline, so funny.

Great writing again thank you.
marple chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Ha ha this one was so funny. I laughed out loud imagening Angela sniffing around in Brennans apartment for clues. That was great. Then the ending was both cute with B&B getting all lost in each other while Angela is in labour. Loved her comment at that.

Thanks for another good read.
marple chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Funny, angsty emotional and at last very sweet. Well done.

Thanks.
marple chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
I enjoy to read about some Angela and Brennan girl time. Its been sadly missing this season. Booth is a whiney, self centered looser as he is in canon this season. I wish he would meet the old seasons Booth. He could kick his butt and tell him to step up and be a man.

Thanks again for another good part.
marple chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Just found this one. I really like it so far. it was quite the emotional rollercoaster start. I like your take here on this seasons happenings. Im still a bit wary of Booth, dont trust him yet.

Got to keep on reading now.

Thanks for sharing.
Emma's Angel chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
Awww! What a sweet stroy! And refreshing to read something that has substance with it! It took a few days to read it all, but it was well worth it! Thanks so much for sharing this idea!
harper83 chapter 18 . 4/24/2011
I somehow had lost track of this story for awhile, but I'm glad I came across it again! Wonderful job!
vacruz2 chapter 18 . 4/24/2011
Squeeeeeeeeeee! Hahaha I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot! :) Lovely ending, I can't believe it's over! :(

Thank you for sharing with us!
vacruz2 chapter 17 . 4/24/2011
Awwwwww He needed that reassurance from her! That was beautiful! :)
NCISaddict77 chapter 18 . 4/24/2011
wonderful ending to a great story
luckywynner86 chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
They are adorable and such great, cute ending! Brava!