Reviews for The Roronoas Daily Life
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
this story is so awesome!
please continue this, or make another zoro robin story if you have to!
it's so great ! this is the thing i love so much about this couple! the teasing, the sexual tension, the teasing the teasing the teasing! GGGGGAAAAAAH! please! you've portrayed this so well, it would make my heart melt if you would continue this!
arigato gozaimasu!
otaku03 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
yaaaay!
loved this! great story, it's very cute, and the characters were well written!
had fun reading this!
twinbladesofthedead chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I like it make more
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
I LOVED THIS! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Key2YourHeart chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Great Story, Please Update Soon (:
Makakyu chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Awesome! Really like your style! Canons complied perfectly in this wonderful story. Looking forward to new chapters or new fanfics!:) And really like your sense of humor :D
triple baka chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I'm so happy you made more! I laughed so hard when she told zoro!
Scioneeris chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
ROFL. Zoro is such a worrywart. I love his whole mental process going through the "is she gonna break up with me?" That was just cute on his part, because it's so like him to freak out over the act of worrying, than to just worry and deal with it. I loved the fact that he went to train right after the phone call. Heehee. The ending was hilarious. "Please tell me you don't have an STD" followed immediately by "Please tell me that you do." Haha. Nice one, Zoro. And Robin, ah. She's doing alright. Very nicely done second chapter/flashback and all, I am loving it! _
abbylee95 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I love this so far! Please continue! This is one of my favorite pairing's and I love the concept of this!
Mr Khan chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Yay! All kinds of good ZoRo stories are cropping up again. Feels like Christmas :)

Great portrayal of their interplay as a couple.
oruu-chan chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
whuaaa soooo cutee..

zoro is adorable indeed..

whats gonna happen next?

pleasee update soon.. XD
sweet miracle 'michu 17 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Yay! Ch 2! Awwww, Zoro..., so sweet... *im melting* he's JEALOUS! [Zoro:SHUT UP!]

Btw, I'm waiting for the next chapter! Its about their 2nd child, right? *singsong* [Zoro: M.I.C.H.U] hehehehe...

Keep writing and update fast!

Michu.

Ps: I like "little demon" better! XP
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
ROFL! This is just too funny, because it seems soooo real! I loved it. Hilarious to see Zoro clumsily stammering his way through fatherhood questions-the "what is sex" question cracked me up. I also adore the thought of him having a girly daughter. How funny! Hope you write more on this pair soon!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I loved this. The humor was awesome, and so totally them. My favorite was Zoro talking about training his badass daughter, and explaining sex to them.
BlueLion chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
nice family fluff- I'm looking forward to the development of Zorro and his brats ... :-)

Grammar and spelling are of high quality - congrats!