Reviews for Homework
Joryuu12 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Very sweet. I love fics that explore relationships between the kids that we didn't see much in the series, and one of those was the connection between Jake and Tobias. It was made clear near the beginning that Tobias sort of looked up to Jake, in a way, but later on, as Tobias came more into his own, that wasn't really an ongoing theme. I enjoyed your portrayal of it, this was a perfect scene.
Shane C chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
fantastic. where do i start? from by-the-by mentions of "obvious" things the series never brought up (scars disappearing) to insights on tennyson, this fic's got it all. very IC. series timeline-appropriate thoughts and reactions. well thought-out reference to bill clinton to remind the reader what time period the series takes place in. there's nothing not to love about this piece. thank you again for sharing your talents - this was an immensely enjoyable read!
hawktakesflight chapter 1 . 2/9/2012

This is refreshing. It's a great piece of work - well done. Love the way how things are written without being overly dramatic - and also keeping in line with the characters set out in the books. Brilliant job, great writing with Tobias and Jake.

goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Great story. Poor Tobias back in the early days.
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Great writing.
jen1490 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Beautiful! This was so touching. I love that poem, it made jake think. It makes me want to read what jake wrote about the poem since it goes along with what he himself has to deal with.

Good story. :)
LawyerGirl1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Very well-written, even though it made me feel incredibly sad for Tobias. I never thought that Jake would see Tobias being stuck in morph as his fault, so interesting perspective there!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh, poor Jake's getting so angsty already and it's only been a few weeks. I'm glad that he can find some peace in the end. The part about losing childhood scars struck me as oddly tragic.