Reviews for Should Old Aquaintance Be Forgot
Tamolino chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This is it? No :(
ME chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This is another of your many beautiful stories, just wish it'd would end a little - uhm- clearer - for the lack of a better word...
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Gotta go find the sequel, right now!
hrhdana chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
oh, man. thats crushing. ive already read the third one.

do you think you could do a fourth?

i really love these stories. cant tell you how much.

thankyou.
Eisette chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Noooo! It was all lovely, then BOOM UNHAPPY ENDING D:

Don't get me wrong, it was written great, but the last bit, with Hammond being bitchy and the two being a bit submissive was a little OOC.

I adored the whole Jack/SamCassie road trip going on though xD And the banter in the tent was awesome :3
Kris Morene chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
What a lovely story, and what a horrible ending! I do hope they get their happily ever after!
neewom chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Complete? If you wrote movies, you'd write the sort that ended on a cliffhanger. I, too, would love to see a sequel or continuation of this. I am not above begging.

In a way, though, this does fit in very well with canon and can give a little back-story to what we eventually see of them, awkward and hoping. Still, it would be great to get a followup on this. :D
JingleBelle chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Please don't leave us hanging! More please. I think you've the characters down better than just about anyone else I've read. Keep up the good work!
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh dear! There has to be more! It can't end there... Loved your approach to the story. Very nice pacing, great dialogue, nice character portrayal - very TV consistent. OK, so Sam kissing Jack in the truck might have been a bit OOC, but it was accurate for your story. Enjoyed it very much. Now I have to go read the "A Whole Alphabet of Plans."
Oma-1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
*gasp* Please say you're working on another part!
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Woah, didn't see that angst coming, ouch!
songdog chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Good Story -wait, it's complete? That's the end? Arrrgh!

Please, please write a sequel!

Sigh. Even if you don't, it's still a good story.

Thanks for writing, Songdog
Lcbear chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I got around to reading yesterday and have had the story on my mind all day today. Hope you continue.
randomshoes42 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Please tell me there's going to be a sequel to this? Where it ends just a wee bit happier than that? Because this sucks! :) Very excited for the next instalment of this, and I will cry if you tell me there won't be more!
jabeye chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I read A Whole Alphabet of Plans a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it, and I loved this sequel! Thank you for sharing :) But please ... This isn't the end, right? :)