Reviews for Something More Than Parabatai
Hope Thorn chapter 3 . 4/25
Lol. The end is so funny
Can you write one with jace and Alec when the fall in love with and can make when jace save alec kiss him and tells him he loves him i and you should make one with jace and Clary brother and sister and jace saves Alec he finds out he's a shadowhunter and jace and Alec fall in love with each other I love Matthew daddario
AngelofShips chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
Om that last line made me laugh out loud! Nice work though, keep it up.
Ally Cupcake chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
I love this story. You made me love this pairing so much!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Am i the only one who read this with a British accent
ijung07 chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Love the last part!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
schmitthappens chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
That ending!
Krjunior chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
OMG the ending after the climaxes made me laugh so hard. "Clary pursed her lips. 'I really wish they'd remember that we'd be gone tomorrow, not tonight." I think my heart stopped from all of my laughter...I was probably breathing as hard as Jace woulda been. You're an amazing writer and I want to see more Jalec come out of you... that was one of the best fanfics I've read.
honeypie777 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
I loved it! Very well written, great how you showed Jace's gentle and rough side. Oh, and of course awesome sex scene;) Would love to read more of this pairing!
Hanny chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
OMG you made me love Jalec, and Alec loving Ian Somerhalder! it was just perfect, I would really really love to talk to you, I have no ff, but or fb Hanny Olan Paniagua or twitter hannytdp, YOU ARE JUST SO AWESOME! I'll finish the ff Thanks!
demonpoxsurvivor chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
You should do a lemony Clace :)
alleygirl24 chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Loved this! Could you by any chance make me an Alec/OC? If you can't, I'd love an Alec/Clary. Yeah, I know I'm weird. I can just picture Lily Collins kissing Kevin Zegers for some reason.

By the Angel...I have such a dirty, twisted mind.
ThisAddiction chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
praetorlupus chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
perfect story
AND A PERFECT ENDING
I laughed out loud, it was brilliant!