Reviews for Something More Than Parabatai
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
schmitthappens chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
That ending!
Krjunior chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
OMG the ending after the climaxes made me laugh so hard. "Clary pursed her lips. 'I really wish they'd remember that we'd be gone tomorrow, not tonight." I think my heart stopped from all of my laughter...I was probably breathing as hard as Jace woulda been. You're an amazing writer and I want to see more Jalec come out of you... that was one of the best fanfics I've read.
honeypie777 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
I loved it! Very well written, great how you showed Jace's gentle and rough side. Oh, and of course awesome sex scene;) Would love to read more of this pairing!
Hanny chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
OMG you made me love Jalec, and Alec loving Ian Somerhalder! it was just perfect, I would really really love to talk to you, I have no ff, but or fb Hanny Olan Paniagua or twitter hannytdp, YOU ARE JUST SO AWESOME! I'll finish the ff Thanks!
demonpoxsurvivor chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
You should do a lemony Clace :)
alleygirl24 chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Loved this! Could you by any chance make me an Alec/OC? If you can't, I'd love an Alec/Clary. Yeah, I know I'm weird. I can just picture Lily Collins kissing Kevin Zegers for some reason.

By the Angel...I have such a dirty, twisted mind.
ThisAddiction chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
praetorlupus chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
perfect story
AND A PERFECT ENDING
I laughed out loud, it was brilliant!
CauseItsVoodoo chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Ahaha! That was awesome ;)
CauseItsVoodoo chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
aw :)
I-like-fandoms-a-lot chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Was Clary mad at the end? Or was she just like Isabelle where she was just like.. o.O
arrowthroughmyheart chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
You know some people might say that in the middle of a meadow on a blanket underneath a friggin' *meteor shower* is the perfect place to have sex with the person you love for the first time.

But whatever.
Firestorm2130 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Awesome story. I think I'll need to check out your stories if you anymore Mortal Instruments ones. I'm happy for Jace and Alec. I so didn't like the ending of any of the books and this would make a great ending for the series.

Well, to sum it up, I love this story. Great work!
Firestorm2130 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Hmm... I like it. A great continuation. And rough seems to be Jace's style to me. Or at least not the 'porcelain doll' Alec mentioned.

I hope the ending is really good. But so far I absolutely love this story.