Reviews for The Murder of John Watson
Katie Who chapter 7 . 3/23
This was quite good! Loved it! :)
But I do think it was a bit slashy, even for strong friendship they did a few things too much that kinda resembled couples.
Loved it that way, though. :D
Is there any sequel to this, maybe?

All the best.
detectivejigsaw chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
This sounds like it could be slashy if you looked at it that way...but it's just as cute if you just think of it as bromance. I like this. The idea of Sherlock learning to be affectionate, and being hugged by John, is very cute.
ShadowCat17 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Too lazy to log in right now, but I was wondering, did you write the story about the Moriarity encounter you mention? I would love to read it!
erik chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
A great take on Sherlock being unsure about personal feelings.
Bonnie Parker chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
not lame, ive read all of your stories today and ive had the best day in the past four weeks. (its summer holidays, i was bored, now im not.) please write more stories, especially in the magic verse, with the pet, and i like the relationships between john, geoff and sherlock in the magic verse, the banter and the ease of their conversation is brilliant, thanks for reading
JD
Hummingbird2 chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
That was a fascinating story, and I really enjoyed it, thanks!
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I am rather horrified at what you have done with Mary Morstan's character, but Mary Watson sounds like how Mary should be. Is this deliberate?
Scathing reviewer chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
another great fic.
jags chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
There should be more to this but it was quite good
dragoness simplicity chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
In your synopsis, you say the story is ‘non slash, innocent!’ But this story IS innocent slash. There is no ‘non slash’ about it. Maybe think about changing that so that people who are not slash lovers won’t be misinformed.

Also, the phrase: ‘been murdered before’ keeps distracting me from the story. ‘Murdered’ implies ‘dead’, and John Watson is not dead. Shouldn’t it be about attempted murder?

Good story idea though. _
JenPek chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
This is awesome I'd love to read the Moriarty dying story. Sherlock is so cute I love it.
SisterRaven chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Lovely, as always. I'm actually very happy that you didn't turn the arrest of Hamish Watson into anything overly dramatic or protracted. To have it go smoothly was both more realistic and more fitting to the tone of the story.

Sherlock's increased desire for physical contact with John, and finally dragging him down to lay next to him on the sofa, are very well written. That subconscious desire to have a physical reminder that John did not, in fact, get murdered seems appropriate, even if Sherlock doesn't consciously acknowledge that as the reason for his actions.

Thanks so much for sharing your story!
YoNoSoy chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
LOL! A bit anticlimatic, yes, but I enjoyed it very much. :3 Thanks for sharing.
drjamband chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
noo i didn't think it was lame! this was quite the welcome respite from my anatomy studying. pps!
I-Married-My-Fandoms chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
:D I liked it xDDD YOU SHOULD LINK TO MY OTHER PICTURES! SO ALL THE FANS CAN SEE THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS YOUR WRITING IN ART FORM! ARE THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD SCREAMING! Good xDDD

Kath