Reviews for Best Served Cold
Harryfan626 chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
That was incredibly amazing(:
Queen Ceilidh chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
I love happy endings! I really liked how you let the Stabbington Brothers sort of fade out in the end, but still left it so that they are still there in the background. Thank-you for this awesome story. It was a great adventure to go on and I can't wait to see if you write anymore stories.

Queen Ceilidh
elsawestergaard chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
I would have reviewed a lot sooner, but I read the whole first ten chapters in one day, cause I wanted to be able to review at least once before the end of the story. :) I really did like this story, though, one of the really good ones on here. :)

EugeneLoverRapunzel
WickedSong chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
A lovely wee epilogue which wraps everything up nicely and yes, it is Disney. Happy endings are compulsory hehe :)

Thank you for a brilliant story, I really enjoyed it and you are very talented, well done! :)
Queen Ceilidh chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
Wow, that was definitely a plot twist! Who knew the Grim Reaper would wear a pink flower apron? Great way to keep the reader's head spinning! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Queen Ceilidh
elsawestergaard chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
I would like to say that you have had me on the edge of my seat since, well, since the prologue, but really, I was scared to read this story after chapter 6. I honestly had to stop for a while and collect my thoughts. My mom ended up asking me what was wrong when I put my head in my hands. Anyways, I adore this story. It is different and well-written and I like it a lot. Glad to catch up before the last update. :) Can't wait to see how this ends. And, I will admit, you did get me. That was totally... unexpected.

EugeneLoverRapunzel
Pizza Boat chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
I almost forgot about this story! Ha, you are truly amazing.
NikkyPickles chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
I had to go back and reread the previous chapter before reading this one. And then I read this one again, because it was just SO GOOD!

I've been waiting a while for updates on my alerted stories, and this was worth the wait.

Just one more chapter, you say? Back to waiting again, I see...
WickedSong chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Rapunzel's back to life, Eugene's back to life. So happy ending for them I hope. The Stabbingtons killing Eugene was a good touch because it was something that they would do without hesitation before in the story and now it's something they're not sure of which shows how well they are developed. Update soon because I want to see how it is wrapped up in the end.
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Whoa... THAT was awesome!
Alltangledup95 chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Amazing chapter can't wait for the epilogue!
Princess Shahrazad chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
chapter is ... something. What do you mean epilogue? That is like the last chapter of a story right? what? It's almost over?
WickedSong chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Such a well written chapter and I loved that it was from Deaths point of view. Death did give Rapunzel back but he will see Eugene soon which does worry me. Update soon please.
Pizza Boat chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
I've been reading this story for so long now, and I cannot wait for the ending!
AIOFanNCRM chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
The ending was so a Hercules move... *nods* Especially when now I want to watch that... what is with me wanting to watch every movie I own that is on VHS? GAH! lol.

And... I wondered if you'd get back to this. So far, wow... just wow. I'm entertained. :D

More soon! I'm excited to see how it ends~
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »