Reviews for Konoha's Stolen Hero
Hatsumi Blade chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
NOOOO! I'll kill them all! Jokes, I love Madara all the same...
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
No let it be kurotsuchi
Sasuke's a pansy chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Sasuke should be nowhere near Naruto. Naruto has been training his life basically with two jinchūriki and Onoki so wtf as if Sasuke would be up to that. And why is Naruto such a pushover letting Hinata tell him what to do without even arguing? So he can argue with, threaten and insult a Kage (Minato) but he can't say no to a chick who gets everything she wants. And speaking of Hinata spoiled bitch without the arrogance she has everything! WTF. Why isn't hinata shy? Who helped her? Naruto wasn't there for her to look up to so how? Why? Sorry but curiosity got the better of me. And I hate it when Sasuke is for no reason as strong as the main character who has had special raining from a MOTHER FUCKING KAGE. Le fin of my rant.
ArturiusRex8 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
"Minato's eyes narrowed when he saw a man with black hair make his way towards him.
The man had short, brown hair and onyx eyes with visible creases below them."
In case you don't realize the error I'm pointing out, in the space of two sentences you change your mind on the man's hair color in a particularly glaring fashion.
Otherwise I thought this opening chapter looked promising.
The SnKo chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
y cant u just do this one instead of the rewrite this one is awesome or maybe thats because i dont wanna wait forthe chaps of the rewrite to come out but this one is awesome
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Okay, to be fair, the reviews aren't just here to make authors feel good about the stories they write. They're here for constructive criticism.

So when you basically tell critical readers to fuck off when they might actually have a few good points, it makes you look a little immature. I know for a fact that there are certain points in this story that can be improved.

Now, I like this story, but that author's note really got on my nerves.

Enough of my rant, I'm going to keep reading.
Senju Serena chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
for a person who has been trained heavily since a young age and is an uzumaki, namikaze, and a jinchuriki...seems pretty weak in this chapter...
CecilRedwing chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
like it
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
i feel you should give naruto the big dick jutsu and when he learns it he should be all excited but when he uses will be retardedly huge where he has to drag it around cause its like the size of his body and its just a hinderence
OoOXylionOoO chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Man this would be good :D
OoOXylionOoO chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
Awwww Naruto is a naughty boy !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
And the knight save the princess ;)
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Okay I see how it is :D
Great work !
Keep up the good work !

deanine chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
Two points.

1. These spam author's notes in my inbox are annoying.

2. These chapters that are just spam author's notes are against the posting guidlines.

Please stop.

If you post one of these every time you update a chapter, do you realize how ridiculous it will get?
Hektols chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
Personally I don't think that this story needs to be rewriten, I really enjoyed reading it but it is your story and your choice.

Good luck with the rewriting.