Reviews for Konoha's Stolen Hero
silversnitch4765 chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
Naturopathic is supposed to be some super genius but gets owned by Sasuke and Neji?
dumamoja chapter 22 . 11/15/2016
fantastic set-up, and the deviations from the original plot are perfect.
you've had my face glued to my phone for the past two days, and I can only wait impatiently for the next chapter.
dumamoja chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
chapter one has me sitting on the edge of seat, and anxious for more.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
You are so fake. I dont understant why so many writers fail in the romance part of the story. What are you, five years old? A person can not become close in a couple of days? How the hell can you explain hinata feelings?
Min-chan17 chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
i love you, please continue
Hektols chapter 22 . 9/28/2016
So the Hyuugas are selling Hinata to the Star village to be able to use their stone, the very same stone that was forbidden because it poisoned the users. It would be great if a certain spy master found out that the Hyuuga elders are willing to share Hinata's Byakugan in exchange for a weapon that will slowly kill them

I wonder if Hinata's 'fiancee' will participate in the exams and if he developed the powers granted by the stone, it would be great to see Naruto facing him.
NarHina chapter 22 . 9/28/2016
Damn it I can't wait for the next chapter hoping someone speaks some sense into Hinata, I'm guessing Hanabi doesn't know that if Hinata doesn't marry she will have to in marry in her place.

Good but it looks like its speeding up to much and really want Naruto to take out some anger on I can't wait to see what happens and how Naruto stops the marriage.

Rose Tiger chapter 22 . 9/27/2016
Please let Naruto save Hinata soon as possible!
Wolvmbm chapter 22 . 9/27/2016
He may be stubborn, but you have to admire Naruto's determination at trying to reach Hinata.

Surely she must know by now the lengths he going to try to reach her ?

I mean even Jiraiya can't keep him under control.

Make me wonder what his parents think of this and how they'll react to this ?

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale as I cannot wait to see what happens next in this story.
Wacko12 chapter 22 . 9/27/2016
so is Naruto still Iwa or Konoha?
Hektols chapter 21 . 9/26/2016
The Hyuuga elders have little faith in Minato if they decided to engage Hinata in order to get allies, he got into Kumo and beat it's kage with little problem and in the previous war he used to destroy whole squads in instants. Besides, Konoha is allied with Suna and Taki, they won't fight alone.
NarHina chapter 21 . 9/26/2016
Damn I want the Hyuga to pay for what they done, they made an enemy of the Hokage's son.

Damn I hope next chapter comes out quick I want to see Naruto save Hinata and wonder how he will react to stone being the enemy.

I really hate the Hyuga bastards I am kind of hoping Naruto goes to Konoha council with a deal to become loyal to there village if they put a stop to the wedding and put Hinata's younger sister under protection by allowing by Hinata and Hanabi to have freedom to chose there own spouse.

It will also make Hinata feel guilty because Naruto will be focus to fight against his home all for her and will show just how much he loves her.

I don't mind wave arc being short it really helped get the story moving to the more dramatic parts.

Wolvmbm chapter 21 . 9/26/2016
Overall this is a great story so far. I have to say it's rare for a simple twist like kidnapping to affect one's own childhood.

Especially when it is Naruto's.

Nice twist to building the romantic relationship between Hinata and Naruto in this story.

Now I wonder what will happen next with Naruto completing his trial run.

Keep up the good work upon such a great story.
Steavatron chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Hmmmmm. Really interesting. It's well written and I like how you started, but I think you should be a little more thoughtful about your characters. EG, a jounin would know that the kyuubi is just a chakra construct and can't be killed, yes, Fugaku would think of the jinchuuriki as a security risk, but he's tactful enough that he wouldn't just mention it like that, and Danzou would wanna train the baby, but as we know, Danzou likes to manipulate people, he wouldn't try that without knowing the person, and knowing Minato, you know there's nothing in the world that would make him give up his baby. I don't think you should force your characters into unnatural actions, it kinda ruins immersion. Otherwise, this was a really good start. I think you write Minato & Kushina well.
NarHina chapter 20 . 9/20/2016
Damn that was good surprise though I assumed Theft of a new generation was a re-write of this, but if your still keeping it going I can't wait to see what happens.

Nice with Minato being consumed by revenge.

Also I beat the mask he got off the wall was a shiki one so he could get the other half of the nine tails.

Can't wait to see how Naruto takes it, depending on when how frequent the updates are I think I'll go back and re-read the story.