Reviews for Unexpected
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
oh my god! xD poor adam!
anyafrost chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
nice twist, very unexpected.
theperksofbeingawriter chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
This is great! I love the plot and the writing is fantastic (:
tottie18 chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
awesome super sexy makes me not feel wierd about test kissing wit my friend (2 girls)
danagirl3496 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
cool
Kluvly chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
woooooooow...this story was really unpredictable...nice chaoice for the title lol:-)
munrochambers4ever chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
I dont know who is lucky. Clare, Adam, or Eli.
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Nice work.

You somehow managed to make a threesome between these guys believable!

Not that I needed extra convincing, really. Adam/Clare/Eli is totally my OT3.

But you managed to do this whole thing while leaving them IN CHARACTER and that's next to impossible.

Also it was sexy.

And did I mention really, really in character?

And sexy?

Yeah.

Holy cats. This was good stuff.

-Orange
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
This story was...interesting haha. I could never see it happening, but different creative idea lol and it was well written
PolkaDotBowLace chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Lmao. Oh god. This story. Lmao I love it! XD
literarylolita chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
This is going to sound insane, but I think I actually enjoy you writing about Eclare TALKING about sex and what not than the actual SMUT ITSELF.

Your writing really does grow with everything you do, and I think you took a chance by writing this. This story HAD to be done incredibly delicately, and you pulled it off without a hitch (that your readers are aware of, anyway ;) I mean, this could have come off as incredibly crass and tasteless...but with you, no way! :)

I loved the character development through it all. Adam opening up to the two of them, Eli acting like an ass (like drunk boys do) and knowing it, Clare trying something that terrified her. It was all...lovely. (I may have watched the British Skins pilot today to get that horrid USA version out of my head, and I love it when Cassie is all "lovely! lovely! lovely!")

Oh, and the "or maybe you could sit on it" WOW! WOW WOW WOW! I think I blushed more during that scene than the threesome!

Wonderful job (again).
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
I know I say this all the time- I even said it in the last chapter review- but the thing that sets you apart from other smut authors is that you mix the sad, the sexy, the sweet, and the serious all together seamlessly (wow, that's a LOT of s's. Try saying that five times fast, like "Sally Sells Sea Shells By The Sea Shore"). I mean, we just had this totally heated chapter of pretty kinky sex, but not only was it steamy (hey, another s) it was also serious and had the tiniest bit of melancholy in it, as well. Even though this threesome idea is waaaay out there, you made it seem a lot more realistic and IC (given the circumstances and everyone's state of mind, anyway) by putting in those elements and not just making it a sextravaganza (yet another s! what is it with all these s words?)

I loved how Eli's jealousy took over, and that was the main reason he pressured Clare into a threesome with Adam. I also love how he feels guilty for corrupting her and feels guilty that he feels like he's putting all this pressure on her to do these things she once considered bad, but Clare lets him know that she would never do ANY of it unless she absolutely trusted him (that's the key here- she would never make those moves unless she was 100% comfortable with him)

I love how Clare and Eli both knew that if she REALLY had been too drunk to make a rational decision, he would never have let her make that decision.

It made me laugh when Clare felt awkward saying sexual, even after all that.

It made me "awwww" when Clare reassured him that he's all she wants, period.

It made me sigh and think, "oh, Eli" when he didn't look convinced that Adam didn't REALLY have a thing for Clare.

It made me sad that he tightened his arms around her and asked her if she regretted it; to me, it felt like he was so scared she would say yes, and that would lead to awkwardness in their relationship and trouble with them in the future, so he held on to her tightly because he was afraid she would leave and that he had ruined them with his threesome suggestion. It's such a little thing, but the word choice and little actions you use are so good. Just like how I loved your choice if "disconnect" in the previous chapter, I really love this little blurb, because it breaks my heart how you show his vulnerability and desperate fear of losing her.

*blushes* I panted at their dirty talk. Okay, I ran to a cold shower. Hehehe.

I laughed when Eli was floored by Clare saying she wanted his penis inside her. Like, really laughed out loud. "That can be arranged."

I found it amusing that she still technically wouldn't have sex with him, even after everything.

I love how Clare was confused about the meaning of 69ing

(and a little amazed at their...erm...acrobatics).

Great ending to a great story. Can't wait for your next one!

3333
Azula Felinae chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
So will this story continue with the birthday or the morning of january 1st
clareandeliforever chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Awwwah! :p i found this kinda cute. with elis aditude and all. i loved it :D
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 4 . 1/17/2011