Reviews for It's Just Play
Destiny Willowleaf chapter 1 . 4/8
Dawwwwwwwwwww!
SO ADORABLE!
I was smiling the entire time, because THIS IS FREAKING CUTE!
imdacutie55 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
You should draw a pic of them tickling each other 3 it would be cute! I would like to have my name in a story too! A tickle story! Where meta knight tickles me as a cute yellow kirby! Please wright one like it!
alfie chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
its cute my fav charecter is meta knight
mkmkmk chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard! This is sooo CUTE!
poyo247 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
SO CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
it is cute.
Erika Jaguire chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hehehe... soooooo cute! w 3 Now I really wanna tickle Meta... :3 *evil giggle*
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
haha ! Great story ! Worthy of a fav and alert :)
KirbyROX24-7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Adorable! I love this! 3
Renee Everhart chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
a very well written story, I was smirking the whole time. Could you maybe write some more?
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
It's so cute! Dun worry Meta Knight... 'It's just PLAY!'

Thank you for being such an incredible writer. I've read through nearly... all... of your stories, and looked through your deviantart. I am a bit of a fan, actually. .

Yeah... just that I used to be a review-phobic (I'm still laughing at my past self for that- I'm never gonna let her forget it X3) and so, this is... I think, unless I forgot something... the first review I've given you.

Thanks for writing!

Love you!- (of course, in the entirely platonic way that fans so often have!)

~Em.
Sorceress Reader chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
A well written story. Very cute. Kept a smile on my face the whole time.

Though Meta Knight is suppose to be mysterious and all, you did very well with him.

Thanks for writing it.

S.R
ReadR chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
it's too cute! I agree with 'the stoic guy is the most ticklish' line.
Flamefox2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I laughed while reading this! I may be a girl, but I love to pretend that I'm diferent characters (even males, and especialy Mety). I fave.
Panda Warrior chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh that was so sweet! you don't get to see that side of meta knight often,I loved it! Thankyou for taking the time to write it!