Reviews for Saviour
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Oh wow, that was just perfect too. You have a real knack for getting their relationships just right. Love it.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was absolutely wonderful! Seriously, this should be canon, I'm not kidding. Thank you!
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
While I have some issues (I've never heard Sherlock call her anything but "Mrs. Hudson"), I do love the idea that they became acquainted during a troubled time not only in her life but in Sherlock's, too. It helps explain the hugs he bestows only ever on her and no one else.
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh. Now this is beautiful! I love it all.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
So sweet
Karakehribar chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Great story!
melisande chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is undoubtedly one of the best fics I've read in this or any other fandom - and I almost didn't read it! I do like Mrs. Hudson, especially as portrayed in the show, but too often consign her to the background. I'm *so* glad I didn't make that mistake! You have taken everything we know in the TV canon about the reason for this unlikely friendship and woven it all seamlessly with what we'd like to know about both of them. And out of it you've given us the Sherlock that Lestrade described: the great man that is growing into the good man with the soft earth of Margaret and the warm light of John.

I love the Sherlock as you paint him - so debonair and aloof with John at the beginning, yet so bursting with child-like joy as he describes his new friend to Maggie. I love that you show us the powerful emotions that it has seemed to me in BC's wonderful portrayal are tightly held beneath that so-deceptive cool, logical surface. I love that even till now, he only trusts Maggie enough to let down that guard and release those profound feelings - it's still too early in the day to let it all out to John; he's too afraid of losing him.

The backstory of Sherlock's Florida detox and Maggie being the nurse Mycroft hires is positively inspired and works all way round to put those disparate puzzle pieces together. And Sherlock's no-hold's barred fear and grief in both instances where he has possibly lost John tore my heart out! What I wouldn't do to actually see Benedict and Una play these scenes!

Thank you so much for this beautiful story. It's definitely going into my save file and printed collection.
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
very sweet

smile
almightyswot chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
awwwww
echo.of.alto chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This truly is one of the most fantastic Sherlock fanfics I've read! It's a lovely view of a character we don't get to see too much in the show and I adore the idea of Mrs. Hudson being the one to inspire Sherlock. Great Job! :D
Laura chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
So sweet
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Aw, this was just too cute. Heartwarming really, wonderful story. :) Amazing portrayal on their friendship and closeness. Great stuff.
134213 Wu chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I quite liked this look at Mrs. Hudson being Sherlock's "saviour". Do you think you could add another chapter, after the second series comes out?
TiffanyRance chapter 1 . 8/28/2011