Reviews for heir presumptive
Dark-Automaton chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
This is pretty interesting. I didn't get to see much of the series, but this got me wanting to see more of it.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
You should check out Thor. Your Phobos characterization reminds me in some ways of how Loki might be portrayed.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
I think it wouldn't exactly be the same. Also, a gender CHANGE is not something Phobos would consider his first option.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Interesting. Muhahaha.
Lexvan chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Not that was just pain creepy! Yet would make a pretty good story! Given time, I'm sure someone will go for it.

Zephyrus Genesis chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Oooh, interesting concept. Will you be taking it any further? More Harry Potter/WITCH crossovers would be neat, and creative and unique ones would be wonderful. Are you taking requests for such crossovers or was this just a solitary drabble?
Lexvan chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
Oh yeah! He's 'Brother Of The Year' material.

Lexvan chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
Phobos-sitting. Priceless! I wonder if they're on earth or Metamoor.

Lexvan chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
Those Whispers came in handy at times for Phobos. As creepy as they are, they held a lot of secrets. I wonder whatever happened to them.

Guest chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
cool!
Lexvan chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
Wow. Now that you think about it, Elyon was one of the ones most affected by Phobos. I mean she thought that she had a loving brother only to find out that he was a power hunger wacko that wanted her power for himself. Yes. She may forgive his evil, but she along with everyone else will keep a very watchful eye on him.

blueeyesblackcat chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
plez do more!
BlackVelvetSurebu chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
I thought this was really interesting, and I liked the points that you picked out. It was really good.
Djemma chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
I really liked the chapter in which you described the prison. It's a bit different in the comics, but its appearance isn't that much important and besides, your idea is simply better thought out. ;)

I agree that Phobos as a villain was just wasted potential, the original creators put so much effort in his design, and then they had to "abandon the ship" because Disney said so, and we never got to know what kind of backstory they had in the store for him. You "patch him up" nicely.
ACompanyofSwans chapter 18 . 10/14/2011
I enjoyed this update, especially the part where Phobos thinks "oh good, an easy question", the thought of him being all grumpy and confused in the mornings made me giggle. I also liked your choice of a name for her, well done!