Reviews for Isn't Love Grand
Autor as Ahiru and Fakir's relationship advisor, I can see it now. . . .

*(Autor and Fakir talking after a big fight with Ahiru)*
Fakir: You think I should apologize?
Autor: Well in all honesty Fakir, it sounds like YOU were the one that started it.
Fakir: And SHE continued it!
Autor: *smirks*And you didn't?
Fakir: You just don't know what it's like with her.
Autor: Oh really?
Fakir: She's stubborn, irritating, never listens to what anyone else has to say-
Autor: Sounds like someone else I know.
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Autor is a sneaky one
Molly Grace chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is an awesome story. I love that part about "The Ransome of Red Chief" at the end. I've read it and it is hilarious. I can somewhat imagine Ahiru doing that to people; just more along the lines of her guilting them to taking her back.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Cute story.
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I remember that prompt X3 Nice way to fit it in.

D'aw at Autor's house being the first place Ahiru runs to when she's upset X3 I wonder what she and Fakir were arguing about...? Must have been bad, with her hair all messed up.

As usual, I adore the comments on how relationships do and don't work out, and why. And that every relationship must be judged on a case-by-case basis, and it isn't always simple. And Ahiru saying that they can be alone together X3 Poor Autor, though, having to come up with an answer to satisfy Ahiru. LOL.

Yay Fakir is here! :D And yes, there will never be a dull moment with Ahiru and Fakir around So cute.
mangaka-chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
(Sorry, too lazy to log in XD;;;)

Cute story, and I hope I will have Autor's level of insight should I ever find myself in his position.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Yet another excellent fanfic. The part at the end about Autor's life never being dull if he was love advisor to Fakir and Ahiru is brilliant!
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh, that was precious. I could easily picture it in my head, and they all fit their roles so well. Thank goodness Autor didn't pressure himself too badly about giving good advice. Duck was as adorable, simple, and open as ever. Fakir didn't even say a word, yet I could still tell he was in character. Thank you. I really liked it!
Emiri-Chu chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I liked this! I feel a bit like Duck sometimes, except maybe less of an actual relationship status and more like friendship in my case. It's stories like this that make me start thinking about how well I know others, and I find that also helps me focus better on other things I try to do. Just the kind of story I like! :D
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Ahh, quarrelling. You provide quite a deep insight into this, from both prospectives. I find it slightly ironic that this is the theme you chose for this fic. I like it. It's cheered me up some from an otherwise would-be bleak day. I suppose you could say it's given me a bit of hope, however silly that sounds.

But, I won't go into depth of my own fights with certain signficant others. I've had my own share of them, just as Ahiru, and I say- you've hit the mark dead on. You capture that essence perfectly. Ahiru's wish to never want to see Fakir again which is suddenly forgotten a few minutes later. Perfect. Been there, done that.

I also feel for Autor's case. I've been in that position too, with no experience just like him. But, he is pretty smart- it's good advice he's giving. ;

Thank you for this gift! I enjoyed it! Especially the end. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this! :D
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
lol - well, they got over that one fast. Considering how little Ahiru and Fakir talked, and how quickly Ahiru apparently ran, Fakir must have started walking within minutes of her heading out the door. I can just see it...

*slam* out goes Ahiru. Fakir stands for a minute. Grumbles for a minute. Sighs. Gets his coat and starts trudging, grumbling the whole time. lol.
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Poor Autor. He has my sympathy- that's a very uncomfortable role to be stuck in! And oh my, he's read The Ransom of Red Chief, and managed not to spoil it for Duck or the reader...