Reviews for Lessons in the Futility of Love
kennisha.james chapter 14 . 8/17
Shit, that's deep. I'm all in my emotions, in a good way though.
Eva Galana chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
It's a shame this story has sat around for so long - it's really interesting getting into Renji's head (normally, first person POV isn't my thing, but this is Renji we're talking about!). It's almost painful - at the beginning - seeing how little Renji really thinks of himself. Being with Byakuya will certainly improve his self-esteem.

This story - the development between Renji and Byakuya as well as what would happen between Tetsuya and Aizen (btw - I love your portrayal of Tetsuya in this story) - screams for an update. It's so unique and so very compelling to read.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Naw, i love the whole story! The ending is just beautiful
yuri chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
Please update it soon.. I wonder if tetsuya finally realize that aizen loved him...
Oh, kami... My brain did unthinkable thoughts... Imagination of aizen bottoming? Hmm... Maybe if he inject himself with the drug and impregnating aizen made all aizen's effort of whatever he plans became naught... Since tetsuya contolling him, tell him to abandon his betrayal and then live happily ever after?
chunk-ie chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
Ah please finish this story soon, I absolutely love it, it's soo funny and I just love Renji so much in this, another brilliant story (as usual). I especially loved the way Renji was listing reasons why he was never going to get laid, that did make me laugh quite a bit. I really do hope you finish this (I just keep reading your stories all the time and I do feel bad asking for them to all be completed but they are all just so amazing, and you are such a brilliant writer that I can't help it haha), I need to see if they save poor Tetsuya. Well done on another fantastic story and keep up the brilliant work :)
Kintama-Hime chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
I've read this one countless times. I love it, especially when Byakuya says he fell in love with Renji on the first day. So sweet! Hope you finish this, as I'd like to see how things develop with the pregnancy, and what happens between Aizen and Tesuya.
sakurayuri89 chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
oh, i do having some kind of wild imagination on aizen being bottoming tetsuya if the potion was used and his plan is still running.. since it just not normal having aizen bottom and it kinda, well turned 'well' in my head tho.. hahahaha _
please update it soon, been eager to know next.. good luck on next chapter..
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE WRITE MORE!

I feel like such a terrible, demanding person, asking you to complete so many stories...
But I really can't help myself, unfortunately. YOUR STORIES ARE TOO PERFECT! AND I NEED MORE!

Anyhoo, if you have the time or something, could you just possibly write another chapter...? (You don't have to...)

Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AYYYY!

YAY FOR RENJI! HE AND BYAKUYA HAVE A LITTLE BABY ON ITS WAY! YAAAAAAAYY!

Sorry. My favorite part of ByaRen mpreg fics are when they figure out they love each other and when they discover that they're going to have a baby! (yesh, I am a sappy lil romantic, don't judge)

Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Poor poor little Renji! Poor soul has to keep secret his wonderful "fantasy-come-true" moment!

I feel really bad for him... :( But I know this story will only get better for him... Right?

Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
OHMIGOD THIS IS TOO CUUUUUUTTEE! THIS IS LIKE TOATS ADORBS!

Whoah. I can't believe I just said that... Oh well

Anyhoo, this story is so cute so far! I can't wait to read the rest! This is just way too cute to be legal

MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
he should just tell him
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
Aww my poor Tetsuya! I feel so bad for that guy *weeps* but I'm glad that Renji and Byakuya finally got together! It was a great read and I can't wait to read more!
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Amazing. Touching. Beautiful. All of these things and more! I simply cannot wait for the next chapter.
Anarane-Sensei chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
I had to reread this. I love the feeling of this story so much