Reviews for Sumdac End
AllSpark Princess chapter 19 . 10/7/2011
If I remember the last Transformers Animated episode, Prowl sacrificed his life to save everyone. I hate to see Rachael sad because of that. Please tell me there's a happy ending for this story.
ilovethisstory739 chapter 18 . 10/2/2011
aww!im so sorry :( i know what that feels like. hope you update soon.

ps-this story is AmAzInG! :D
Dark Maiden95 chapter 18 . 9/7/2011
Aww, too bad. :( I was looking forward to the next chapter. Oh well, I can wait a littly longer. Until then! :)
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
Total awsomeness. Made me want to join in the fight.

Dark Maiden95 chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
Please don't kill Rachael (or Sari!) She's awesome!

I hope you continue soon. :)
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
Lol. Loved the ending.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
I gotta feeling that Racheal is going to die at the end of this chapter unless she somehow turns Cybertronian.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
Total awsomeness as always. I can't wait to see how this ends.

pokemonjkl chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
Keep update really soon I hope to see the TF Prime: Return of a Sin chapter see you later!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Damn. I knew this was going to happen. And now the girls are going to try to recruit bots that were in the series.

pokemonjkl chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
liking it great job update soon.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Because the Autobots met up with Soundwave.

pokemonjkl chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Great chapter update really soon.
ArianR.Cerderac chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
I have been a BIG fan of your work since the beginning, i just, only now, got an account:)

I love Rachael and Prowl together and I love how you paired up Bumblebee and Sari!

one thing though, it's not bad, i just want to mention that, well, the characters seem to be getting darker, is that intended? Because, for example, when Sari kills "her first decepticon" everybody cheers, like it's good she took a life. And again this my sound like I'm critiquing, but I'm not, i think it makes the story more interesting, I'm just wondering if that was the intent? You write REALLY well, by the way, have you considered getting something really published, not that I know anything about that kind of thing but... sorry, I'm babbling, I have a lot of stuff to mention, GREAT work! :D
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
lol. I would say the exact same thing as Racheal said. That girl kicks aft big time. She has to be my favorite OC. Besided Optimus Prime 007's OC Kaceystar.

47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »