Reviews for Sailing away with Scorose!
ctrprincess chapter 1 . 3/12
Hahaha this was great! And I am a fan of Scorose. But it took me about halfway through to pick up on the sarcasm. Anywho, this was a fun read!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/17
Wow...just WOW. This is one of the most honest "stories" I have ever read. Great job!
The Peverells chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I enjoyed this - it's totally true! I especially enjoyed the part saying that the author should write from Rose's POV because we're all girls. I also really liked the section about author's notes and about how the author can just stop if she gets writer's block.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
This is brilliant, and really accurate. Even if you weren't calling anyone out specifically, plotwise I can think of at least five stories like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
This made me laugh so much. XD
chameleonofdoom chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This was so funny I loved it! I could definitely say that I actually love when Scorpius is the bad boy and they both get detention for Hemingway each other or something. I have a problem...
memyselfandbooks24 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
When I first read this, I did not have a fanfiction account. But this little "fake" instruction guide is both absolutely hilarious and helpful for when I tried my hand at writing Scorose(I haven't published any of those Scorose fics because it takes me FOREVER to revise. FOREVER). But anyways, thank you for this funny little rundown of our beloved ship. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Thanks! This helped a lot!
JealousDragon chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
This made my day XD I'm guilty of writing the exact same Scorose fics u mentioned but it still made my day so thanks for that!
MessedCHICK chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Oh my Goodness gracious, this is awesome and oh-so accurate. :) I spent the entire time grinning about it's accuracy, so thank you, because it was about as satisfying as an actual story.
thereforeiwill chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
this is really funny because its extremely accurate
Anthrax0 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hey! Not all are girls here! Other than that - pretty precise recipe for most of the S/R fics. And I can't even pretend to hate the result(besides not finishing the story of course).
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Great parody!
Naimal chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
THIS IS HILARIOUS AND HELPFUL AT THE SAME TIME THANK YOU !
musichettta chapter 1 . 7/6/2014