Reviews for Sailing away with Scorose!
JealousDragon chapter 1 . 3/9
This made my day XD I'm guilty of writing the exact same Scorose fics u mentioned but it still made my day so thanks for that!
MessedCHICK chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Oh my Goodness gracious, this is awesome and oh-so accurate. :) I spent the entire time grinning about it's accuracy, so thank you, because it was about as satisfying as an actual story.
thereforeiwill chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
this is really funny because its extremely accurate
Anthrax0 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hey! Not all are girls here! Other than that - pretty precise recipe for most of the S/R fics. And I can't even pretend to hate the result(besides not finishing the story of course).
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Great parody!
Naimal chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
THIS IS HILARIOUS AND HELPFUL AT THE SAME TIME THANK YOU !
musichettta chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This is hilarious.
Commas? What are commas?
Very cute and sarcastic.
scorose rocks chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Love it! It describes every single scorose fanfiction out there
Detailer chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I've been on a violent Scorose reading rampage for a while (again), and this piece has touched my heart. So much truth it's blinding.
iess24601 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
wonderful, it was hilarious, really hilarious.
silasamara chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
LOL
Soaring Pandas chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hilarious, now I see where the long, winded, descriptive stories come from :) I cannot tell you how bizarre it feels to read this and remember a fanfic I read following those very same guide lines for every word here. I'm partially guilty of writing some of my own ...
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This was hilarious and describes most of the Scorpius/Rose fan fiction out there. I love it.
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hahahahaha, this was really funny Amy! Especially the bit about beta reader, grammar reviews - really, people do need to get a beta reader and realize, grammar is important too. As far as cliché go, you had them spot-on :3
fuckfanfictiondotnet chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Funny and true - love the shipping references. It was a very nice touch.